Jazz @ Pistons 5:30 MT Saturday

prodigy

6o1vr5.jpg

a125au.jpg

33w85f7.jpg

ofom5j.jpg

2 game win streak

welcome to teh new jazz!!!

Pistons are in the middle of a mutiny right now.

Half the team was benched tonight and Detroit only played 6 guys.

That just looks bad - either you fire the coach or suspend the players. You can't let the rest of the team dangle out in the wind like that.

Piston is a disaster right now. If they fire the coach watch out. If they suspend the players jazz win.

I expect childish games from McGrady, but Hamilton & Prince are supposed to be proffesionals and good character guys. Glad the jazz didn't pick either of them up.

I wonder if hamilton, prince, wilcox, & Tracy are pushing for buyouts because they weren't traded.

I actually feel bad for John Kuester. He inherited a ****** situation in Detroit and will be made the scapegoat because coaches almost always are in this business.

If I were him, I'd tell Dumars to kiss my white *** and then go fart in Tracy McGrady's lazy-eyed face.

I missed the game last night (early start forgot to DVR) but my Dad called me after the game as giddy as a school boy about the effort. I'm looking forward to seeing the new guys for the first time. I miss D-Will but it's great to be a Jazz fan.

Detroits a joke.

Jazz by 15

I would definitely quit, resign or whatever if I was Kuester and it may be the only way to save face and however unlikely his job. As it would force Dumars' hand if he wants him to stay or to back him then he'd have to convince me to stay and that would likely result in those players being suspended for remainder of season for conduct detrimental to the team.

Anyway I hope tonight isn't the streak breaker for the Jazz, as they've won how many in a row against DET now?

Why exactly do the players hate him so much? I mean these are professional veterans who are doing this (other than Tmac, of course.).

Jazz post trade dev1n - der0n (1-0)

Alright I know that was lame, but hey GO JAZZ!!!

No way, dude. That was siiick. I appreciate your efforts here, and hope for more to come in the future.

Being yourself: it's coooooooooool!

This game should.. be interesting. Jazz better win. I can't imagine them not winning. Detroit played last night, too.. so the back-to-back excuse isn't going to fly.

A year ago, this should-be-guaranteed-win, would be a guaranteed loss. Let's see if this new squad can get the job done. They need to remember the Pistons are still an NBA team and can easily win this game if we show up thinking it will be a cakewalk.