What's new

Jazz Trade Discussions with Houston Regarding THT

And if I'm the laughingstock on a forum that has no appreciation for the artistry TGT brings to the game of basketball I will wear that badge with pride. You dick ride a laughingstock pretty hard tho
Don't shift teh goalposts, bruh. Let's stay focused on THT.

Utah being opportunistic. You have to talk to find a deal. I just think sometimes you run out of time if you are always shopping around. Timing is important too and I don't think there is anything out there currently except for Harden.

@Saint Cy of JFC since we are all imbecils and idiots who lack vision, why do you waste your time here?

Be brave and go out in the world and seek smarter people to discuss with! Leave us peasants here to squibble with our lesser ideas.

@Saint Cy of JFC since we are all imbecils and idiots who lack vision, why do you waste your time here?

Be brave and go out in the world and seek smarter people to discuss with! Leave us peasants here to squibble with our lesser ideas.

He loves and craves the attention he gets. It’s all negative but negative attention is better than no attention.

There are some good ones here and it's the best place for long form Jazz discussion

There are some good ones here and it's the best place for long form Jazz discussion
Why not keep it civil and on topic then? You dont have to highlight everything you think is dumb.

If I see someone post something that looks stupid to me I usually either ask their logic or move on and read the next post. When I do make exceptions its usually for you, which is what many others do as well.

It would be a better experience for you as well, unless you are just seeking attention.

Why not keep it civil and on topic then? You dont have to highlight everything you think is dumb.

If I see someone post something that looks stupid to me I usually either ask their logic or move on and read the next post. When I do make exceptions its usually for you, which is what many others do as well.

It would be a better experience for you as well, unless you are just seeking attention.
I'm just seeking to put my opinion on an Internet forum were like minded people also express their opinion.

I've been declaring THT the starting PG all off season and it came to fruition and that has some people super butthurt

I'm just seeking to put my opinion on an Internet forum were like minded people also express their opinion.

I've been declaring THT the starting PG all off season and it came to fruition and that has some people super butthurt
Which one do you think annoys them... THT potentially starting or you hoisting that flag 10 times a day in almost all threads related or unrelated?