What's new

Jazz VS. Celtics: Monday, February 29th, 2016 - Leap Year!

Have to admit it, this is one of the most frustrating seasons ever. Too many winnable games that we lost right at the end. Exum and Burks injuries...
I agree

this is the worst jazz season i've ever watched. i m not even kidding. how many close games did we lose? I wish i just didn't watch all these games. yet, i find myself watching games. this ****ing sucks

I'm losing faith pretty fast. We're lacking talent.
Sad thing is that I think we have quite a bit more talent than Boston but they get more out of less

don't worry, things will be fine when we get home from the road trip... and then play atlanta and @golden state

I wish Jazz can come my country and I can put them in cage like tradition and we can throw radish and onion into faces!

What is driving me nuts is the lack of physical response to pressure applied by the other team. Like Haywards post up ... pump fake and lean in to draw the foul. Or when the defense is pressing right up in the players faces, don't backpedal but drive HARD and force the foul. They just look weak atm

Sad thing is that I think we have quite a bit more talent than Boston but they get more out of less

See, I don't think we're asking for too much here. Beat teams we have more talent than, and do it on a consistent basis. I'm not asking for the Jazz to beat the Warriors, the Spurs of the Thunders of this league. But you gotta beat the teams we've been losing to.

this is the worst jazz season i've ever watched. i m not even kidding. how many close games did we lose? I wish i just didn't watch all these games. yet, i find myself watching games. this ****ing sucks

I'd say it's kind of impossible to beat the '10-'11 season. We are 27-13 feeling good then a month later we're 31-26, our HOF coach quits, and we trade the franchise player.

it's not hating dude. But he's got a lot of improving to do with his in game coaching. We constantly have these mid game dry spells where we don't score. Having the same struggles again and again tells there is a failure to learn and adapt. Some of the things they're doing just aren't working and he's not adapting. Overall he's awesome but he certainly has some weaknesses.

Yep weaknesses. And stuff he will learn as well. But my point is taking the 2nd youngest team and keeping them in games all year long with injuries says something.