What's new

Jazz VS. Celtics: Monday, February 29th, 2016 - Leap Year!

wonder how a 8 game losing streak will do for our tanking odds. I don't think we'll be favored in any of the next 5 games.

an 8 game losing streak would put us in contention for the 6-9 slot which are all separated by 1 game or less.

not saying its his fault,

but we are now 1-4 since Mack

Well so far with Mack in the starting lineup we have a net rating of +11.3, which is better than with neto starting (small sample size doe).

I would say our bench is the weak link in these loses, they have not been good.

2008 jazz team beat celtics in boston.... by like 20 or sth. holy ****. sigh.................

We matched up fantastic with the big 3 Boston which makes that season so frustrating we just couldn't get past the damn Lakers! Had we found a way to get by them I think we could've taken the Spurs that year and given Boston a good shot.

I mentioned this different times. Putting Mack immediately in the starting lineup it shows there is no meritocracy.

Bigger problem was Quin trying to play Neto and Burke, we should have traded Trey and then just stuck to Mack and Neto.

We matched up fantastic with the big 3 Boston which makes that season so frustrating we just couldn't get past the damn Lakers! Had we found a way to get by them I think we could've taken the Spurs that year and given Boston a good shot.

ya i think we swept spurs that season or sth. god damn it. this is getting sad :(

I understand why everyone is upset at another close loss, but I just want to point out something. . .

Gobert, Favors and Lyles all got a double/double tonight. Gobert - 12/12. Favors - 11/16. Lyles - 18/10. Plus Withey if needed. The front court is set for years and years and years.

Add a healthy Exum and Burks, plus upgrade Burke, Booker and Johnson in free agency or the draft and things will be better.

I still have every confidence we're on the right track, and i believe we will take a big jump next year. It's certainly frustrating tho watching some of the same mistakes being made again and again.

We lost to the 3rd seed in the East on the road. Didn't think this loss would cause a meltdown.

Yeah, they're a good team and they're even better at home. Just sucks that we had a nice streak and now we've lost four of five, one to the lowly Nets at home. Rickets are losing to the Bucks right now though.

If Hayward or hood shoot straight we win against a good team on the road... Everyone chiiiiiiillllll.

I do think we should just forfeit against the Spurs. Mentally they have broken us.

52 shots by Hayward, Hood, and Favors, they connected on just 15 of them. That's 28% shooting by your main guys. That's just bad.

Hayward, Favors and Hood combined for 15/52 fg .. (28.8%).. and combined for 6/7 ft, Overall our main scorers had a bad shooting night, and we pretty much relied on the rest of the team for scoring.