What's new

Jazz VS. Celtics: Monday, February 29th, 2016 - Leap Year!

Not sure why we dont go to Favors more. He is being guarded by a SF, he should be getting post ups every time down the court.

Another tough loss. So many close games this year and so many no calls. I really want to see somebody lose their **** and go all, Sloan, on one of these refs. We can't keep acting like this isn't happening, it's so obvious that there is a serious discrepancy in the calls going for and against the Jazz.

We're still so young and when we figure out how to finish games and not commit devastating late turnovers we will be a force.

See, I don't think we're asking for too much here. Beat teams we have more talent than, and do it on a consistent basis. I'm not asking for the Jazz to beat the Warriors, the Spurs of the Thunders of this league. But you gotta beat the teams we've been losing to.

Keep preachin' Jim.

The Jazz could have killed this game in the first three quarters, Celtics were literally strolling. This is what happens when you can't manage a lead.

not saying its his fault,

but we are now 1-4 since Mack

I mentioned it in another post, but it is bizarre that Coach Snyder would put him into the starting lineup and mess up the chemistry because The Jazz were rolling before All Star Break/The Trade. Very weird. I hope he isn't overthinking things.

I do think that Snyder mismanaged how he handled the PG thing. One good game off bench in Portland and Mack is cemented as the starter. Why not let him continue to earn it off of the bench? This season is a frustrating mess, at this point I look forward to it being over.

I don't want to see the jazz play in the playoffs. We don't belong in there. We don't deserve anything rewarding, anything positive.
I'm just done with this close loss ****.
I'm starting to miss Al Jefferson Millsap era. That's how frustrated I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think that Snyder mismanaged how he handled the PG thing. One good game off bench in Portland and Mack is cemented as the starter. Why not let him continue to earn it off of the bench? This season is a frustrating mess, at this point I look forward to it being over.
You are reaching at straws.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

2008 jazz team beat celtics in boston.... by like 20 or sth. holy ****. sigh.................

wonder how a 8 game losing streak will do for our tanking odds. I don't think we'll be favored in any of the next 5 games.

I understand why everyone is upset at another close loss, but I just want to point out something. . .

Gobert, Favors and Lyles all got a double/double tonight. Gobert - 12/12. Favors - 11/16. Lyles - 18/10. Plus Withey if needed. The front court is set for years and years and years.

Add a healthy Exum and Burks, plus upgrade Burke, Booker and Johnson in free agency or the draft and things will be better.

I mentioned it in another post, but it is bizarre that Coach Snyder would put him into the starting lineup and mess up the chemistry because The Jazz were rolling before All Star Break/The Trade. Very weird. I hope he isn't overthinking things.

I mentioned this different times. Putting Mack immediately in the starting lineup it shows there is no meritocracy.