What's new

Jazz VS. Celtics: Monday, February 29th, 2016 - Leap Year!

Missing the playoffs, landing a ****ty late lottery pick,and showing zero progress.

Well done.

remember when we were scared of being stuck and mediocre with D-will? we consistently made it to the 2nd round then

THIS... is mediocrity.

Have to admit it, this is one of the most frustrating seasons ever. Too many winnable games that we lost right at the end. Exum and Burks injuries...

Terrible play.

First Hayward almost fell out of bounds. And a post up? That's not his game. It's tough to post someone up from the 3 pt line.

And Gobert had gotta get that board. Yeah he was held. But ya still gotta get that ball.

This game is just typical of us. Not enough shooting and very little dribble penetration. It's like every single game. Our offense is painful to watch. We don't get any easy buckets because no one can create. It's like watching 50 year old men playing against a bunch of 20 year old ballers. Except, not only are we old and slow but we can't shoot.

I don't ever post but I've never seen a team find so many ways to lose, no good point guard aside. Missed 4th qtr free throws, turnovers, missed defensive assignments, missed rebounds on free throws, terrible late game play calling, and most importantly, little heart. Bye bye playoffs, another Summer of wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get the hate on Quin. 2nd youngest team in the whole NBA and we are in the Playoff hunt. I love what Quin has done with this team. And excited for what the future holds with him at the helm.

it's not hating dude. But he's got a lot of improving to do with his in game coaching. We constantly have these mid game dry spells where we don't score. Having the same struggles again and again tells there is a failure to learn and adapt. Some of the things they're doing just aren't working and he's not adapting. Overall he's awesome but he certainly has some weaknesses.

Nah, it was a good idea. Hayward just needs to fade over his other shoulder instead of shooting it straight up.

Or pump fake and get to the free throw line.

But our guys are jump shooters. They can't drive or use pump fakes. The only guy who can get to the FT line is Burks.

remember when we were scared of being stuck and mediocre with D-will? we consistently made it to the 2nd round then

THIS... is mediocrity.
I always loved the d-will, boozer, memo, ak teams.