What's new

Jazz VS Rockets 9pm ET / 7pm MT

Whatever y'all. Record or not-- our defense is for real.

But honestly, that's how you know you humiliated them. When a playoff team is seriously trying to speed the game up to score 4 more points, **** em.

Quotes from Rockets forums:

I'm speechless with Gobert toying with the rockets bigs

Gobert is a beast. A stud

Gobert is towering over the entire team. He is disrupting the game on both ends. This guy is special.

Gobert is like me playing against my 3 year old nephew.

Gobert is a ****ing monster

The Jazz look like a championship team

The Gobert Report is wrecking and Harden is sucking.

Shaquille Go'Bert
Hakeem Gobert
Wilt Gobert
Bill Gobert
Kareem Abdul-Gobert

He cannot be stopped!

Clutchfans are some of the biggest douches on the face of the planet. I should get a medal for enduring long enough to get these quotes. Also, they seem to REALLY hate Harpring, which makes me really like him.

choo choo

edited for bad word i didn't see
image link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Derrick Favors is becoming a good passing big man. Another 4 assist game. The absence of Kanter has turned him into a passer.

Jesus Christ I can't contain my happiness with what Coach Snyder has done with our squad. Each player's development/improvement - and willingness to buy in - has been remarkable and completely rejuvenated this franchise which Corbin left for dead. I am out of the state and wish I could be at every home game from here on out!

What a ****ing win tonight, and few things are better than kicking the Rockets dicks in! Woo hoo!!!!

JAZZ BABY

Jesus Christ I can't contain my happiness with what Coach Snyder has done with our squad. Each player's development/improvement - and willingness to buy in - has been remarkable and completely rejuvenated this franchise which Corbin left for dead. I am out of the state and wish I could be at every home game from here on out!

What a ****ing win tonight, and few things are better than kicking the Rockets dicks in! Woo hoo!!!!

JAZZ BABY

Corbin must be rolling over in his grave with all these rookies and dleague re getting minutes

This team is unreal right now.

Best they have looked in 5 years...

Unsure if Burks fits in to be honest. Would love to trade him for a point guard.

I'm Kool-aid drunk, I know that but am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?

Best paint duo in the league in Favors/Gobert

#1 offensive option in Hayward

elite perimeter D in Millsap, Exum and Hayward

Hood being the answer for a shooter opposite Hayward.

Attitude and toughness.

I'm loving this!!!

This team is unreal right now.

Best they have looked in 5 years...

Unsure if Burks fits in to be honest. Would love to trade him for a point guard.

He's fine, was averaging 15/3/4 in December before he got injured.
Our PG is Exum