What's new

JazzFanz 2015 Forum Mock Draft - Signup Thread

Then doing a random pick of the team is the best way - cos I'm sure you'll agree BOS with 5 picks in this draft, it'll be hard for you to get a bad grade from that.

If I don't pick players in the first round people like it won't matter who I pick in the second round. I have more room to make a mistake. Whoever has the wolves is probably guaranteed and A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I don't pick players in the first round people like it won't matter who I pick in the second round. I have more room to make a mistake. Whoever has the wolves is probably guaranteed and A.

So you agree about random pick of the team being the fairest way? Cy also suggested it earlier IIRC.

You've just said whoever has the TWolves is guaranteed an A Grade.

Excuse my brain fart. Who cares. Best way is to just grade teams on the their entire draft. Your talking about doing 60 damn polls. I'm not interested in weather I do the best I just want to get the best grade possible.

Excuse my brain fart. Who cares. Best way is to just grade teams on the their entire draft. Your talking about doing 60 damn polls. I'm not interested in weather I do the best I just want to get the best grade possible.

We can figure something out. We definitely don't need 60 polls, but we could do a playoff bracket type of thing where the question is "Who had the best draft?".

We can figure something out. We definitely don't need 60 polls, but we could do a playoff bracket type of thing where the question is "Who had the best draft?".

We'll figure something out. I'm not really in it for the accolades. I just think mocks are fun. If I was worried about a grade, I certainly wouldn't have taken the T'Wolves. I'd have taken the 76ers and had as many picks as possible. But then how would WC put his stamp on things? It's just a game. Games are fun. Have fun with it.

We'll figure something out. I'm not really in it for the accolades. I just think mocks are fun. If I was worried about a grade, I certainly wouldn't have taken the T'Wolves. I'd have taken the 76ers and had as many picks as possible. But then how would WC put his stamp on things? It's just a game. Games are fun. Have fun with it.

Great post.

Ok give me Sacramento.

Done.

I'd like to recruit at least 15-20 GMs if possible. I'm hoping to have sign ups done today and start the draft tomorrow morning. After I can get at least half of the teams adopted, I'll do the lottery for the Jazz and then dish out the remaining teams to whoever else wants to take on 2 franchises. Any teams left after that get the Value Board treatment.

Done.

I'd like to recruit at least 15-20 GMs if possible. I'm hoping to have sign ups done today and start the draft tomorrow morning. After I can get at least half of the teams adopted, I'll do the lottery for the Jazz and then dish out the remaining teams to whoever else wants to take on 2 franchises. Any teams left after that get the Value Board treatment.
So your going to draw a name out of a hat to see who gets the Jazz? U should just give me the Jazz so I can make sure they get Dekker. I can then make a trade and get them Hunter:)

Done.

So the Kings only have 1 pick... unless I trade that pick (pretty unlikely), all I need to do is make that 1 pick?

May be I need another team.. LOL

So the Kings only have 1 pick... unless I trade that pick (pretty unlikely), all I need to do is make that 1 pick?

May be I need another team.. LOL
If you want to change to a different team, that's fine and the Ill give you the Kings as a 2nd team if they go unclaimed. Or you can just wait until I open it up for guys to request a 2nd team later tonight. Either way.

If you want to change to a different team, that's fine and the Ill give you the Kings as a 2nd team if they go unclaimed. Or you can just wait until I open it up for guys to request a 2nd team later tonight. Either way.

Nah I'm good, just give me another team if there's any left.

I'll take the Jazz

Jazz GM will be picked by lottery tonight. I'll put you in for the lotto, but it's no guarantee. Right now you have a 1/12 shot. I hope you'll take another team though. We still need a few more GMs for this to be effective.