What's new

Jeff Hornacek interviewing for the 76ers Job

Ben10

David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports 3m
BREAKING - Report from @WojYahooNBA Utah Jazz assistant coach Jeff Hornacek will interview for the Philadelphia 76ers head coaching job

Also says that he well get some interest from the Suns on there coaching job.

Wow.. this tells me Corbin is here to stay.

Get used to him guys... Greg Miller's on a mission to make Ty Corbin the President of USA.

I will ****ing murder someone if Hornacek ends up an awesome Head Coach and we let him get away while keeping Corbin.

I dont think Horny will get a HC job this year tho.

Philly has a talented team, especially if Bynum ever returns. Hopefully Horny gets the job and puts Moultrie on the map.

Actually I think we're looking at this all wrong...

Ty is clever enough to send Horny there as a spy, bringing back valuable intel about each teams..

Ty's already started his work for the extension he got for next year. This is a good sign.

Ty is clever enough to send Horny there as a spy, bringing back valuable intel about each teams..

Ty's already started his work for the extension he got for next year. This is a good sign.

Sarcasm?

None of that seems plausible at all.

u suck at funny