What's new

Jeff Hornacek interviewing for the 76ers Job

Why aren't teams reaching Corbin?

because he's under contract? One of the things that concerns me about Corbin is that he interviewed alot-- for DePaul and at least 2 NBA jobs that I recall--but didn't get a Head Coach job until Jerry/Phil bolted.

I wish Horny well, but I'm sad for the possibility of him leaving. The Jazz Organization doesn't have very many players that still have ties to the team, a couple of broadcasters is about it.

If I had a 2nd fave team it would be the one that does your mom every Tuesday.

1br08.jpg

because he's under contract? One of the things that concerns me about Corbin is that he interviewed alot-- for DePaul and at least 2 NBA jobs that I recall--but didn't get a Head Coach job until Jerry/Phil bolted.

I wish Horny well, but I'm sad for the possibility of him leaving. The Jazz Organization doesn't have very many players that still have ties to the team, a couple of broadcasters is about it.

repd

Sorry to derail ya'lls hijack....

David Locke @Lockedonsports about 54 minutes ago
2 of Jeff Hornacek's former teams Phoenix and Philadelphia have head coach openings. Phoenix will wait for GM hire - Scott Layden a finalist

Steve Luhm @sluhm about 47 minutes ago
When Jazz acquired Jeff Hornacek, he compared it to getting out of jail. Now he might be going back ... as the warden.

And in other news sure to delight some of you (not that it matters Corbin is staying anyway):

Milwaukee has targated SVG to fill its vacancy. However, SVG may not be interested.

Gery Woelfel: I was told earlier this week by a Van Gundy associate that he will likely sit out another season. Twitter @GeryWoelfel

COACHING, STAN VAN GUNDY | SHARE

Last edited:
I'd wait until the Clippers season has ended before I get excited about SVG saying he will likely sit out for another season. I know our chances our slim of us getting him, but it would be really awesome if we were able to snag him.