What's new

JFC Hall of Fame

What happened to Tatermog(very, very rough of ehat his/her name was,) YB, Penny, Sharpshooter, UGLI and PKM?

1. No idea.
2. Surfaces every now and again.
3. Not sure who that is.
4. Ditto.
5. Curious to know.
6. Dr. Jones.

Couple of other dudes I'm just now remembering that were good posters were Prodigy (I think he still posts) and the guy who made the trick shot videos (name started with an O I believe) and atheist preacher.

What happened to Tatermog(very, very rough of ehat his/her name was,) YB, Penny, Sharpshooter, UGLI and PKM?

PKM is Dr Jones and still posts from time to time, mostly in the draft threads. He is active in at least one personal forum for fantasy hoops.

What happened to Sloanfeld?

He used to start up new alts that were obvious AF. Priceline Negotiator was one of them. I'd always let him know and he'd confirm but I haven't had a sniff of him for a long time. Maybe he's changed his style.

Tatermoog is Saint Cy, a.k.a. pwnasaurus rex, a.k.a. CyroneTorbin. He won't admit it as both accounts were active, but pictures don't lie. Ask Duck, he figured that one out too.

And Cryone looks like that Tater guy that used to post here, or is that him?

Who was HH?

Also, back in the day mods could always see IPs. I know the technology has changed and people use things that mask that, but are those evaluated? Do people claiming to be posting from overseas really have overseas IPs?

my ip has always been overseas, after 10+ years dont you think i would have messed up once