What's new

JFC Hall of Fame

Sounds like you're being very defensive. I think you are sensitive, very sensitive, I'm sure you tell your pupils that all the time but save your dull come ons for the effeminate young lads you pray on at work.

Spot on.

Well i've seen your type before, back in my days these sort of perversions were normally limited to members of the clergy, the judiciary and certain senior police officers. Seems to be everywhere these days, I blame the children, filthy minxes...

Well i've seen your type before, back in my days these sort of perversions were normally limited to members of the clergy, the judiciary and certain senior police officers. Seems to be everywhere these days, I blame the children, filthy minxes...

Good one, Dave.

Who was HH?

Also, back in the day mods could always see IPs. I know the technology has changed and people use things that mask that, but are those evaluated? Do people claiming to be posting from overseas really have overseas IPs?

Who was HH?

Also, back in the day mods could always see IPs. I know the technology has changed and people use things that mask that, but are those evaluated? Do people claiming to be posting from overseas really have overseas IPs?

At times, yes. But too many variables these days with VPNs, proxies, mobile vs home. :)