What's new

JFC Hall of Fame

Good to hear i might actually be myself, it'll be a relief to mum.

dont count your potatoes yet because William Shakespeare Quotes. "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."

I don't want to talk about this in this thread any further. My nomination for the HOF was Troutbum, someone who belongs in the hall of fame. I have reason to believe that Dave is behind the Boris alt. If true, there's no way that doesn't detract from Troutbum's legacy. Plus I thought the video I posted was a funny way to express how I feel whenever I think that the actual person who is Troutbum is also Boris. It's sad, since I really like Dave.

But this is not about Boris. It's about the Jazzfanz HOF, a place Boris will never belong. Troutbum deserves to be a founding member of the Jazzfanz HOF. That's the point here.

And to those telling me to ignore Boris... If I didn't suspect Boris was Dave I would do just that. It is only the possibility that a person I really like is behind the Boris alt that irritates me. If you don't get that, too bad.

dont count your potatoes yet because William Shakespeare Quotes. "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."

I thought that was William Shatner.

You, sir, have very, very low standards.

She was cute. Nothing special but quite solid. Even if the pic was sort of emo-ish iirc and blurry and way too much of a close-up and likely the best pic she's ever taken of herself just like every other girl's profile pic on social media sites. But ****, the taste of 20 year old ***** is, well, like candy. I miss that.

She was cute. Nothing special but quite solid. Even if the pic was sort of emo-ish iirc and blurry and way too much of a close-up and likely the best pic she's ever taken of herself just like every other girl's profile pic on social media sites. But ****, the taste of 20 year old ***** is, well, like candy. I miss that.

She lives with me. She's a tomboy who I routinely tell she smells like a homeless person. I'm sorry to skew your perspective/reality, but no, not candy. Unless, you're really into meatball gum balls.

VinylOne

The old one, not the new one. The one from the last five years or so blows.

VinylOne

The old one, not the new one. The one from the last five years or so blows.

She lives with me. She's a tomboy who I routinely tell she smells like a homeless person. I'm sorry to skew your perspective/reality, but no, not candy. Unless, you're really into meatball gum balls.

Um. Ew.