What's new

JFC Hall of Fame

Dave seems to be about 3-4 alts to me.

Boris
Rubashev (though I've recently thought he's not an alt)
A couple others I forget right now.

If you think trout is smart enough to pull off Rubashev then you're dumber than what I thought. That's a genuinely authentic Australian character culturally, in speech, and in all other details. If it's an alt it's a damn good one. No way trout has the patience to invest that much energy.

Anyway, my work is tightening down big time and since that is the only place I can post from this will be my final post for at least a long time, if not indefinitely. I truly look up to many posters here as human heroes. The amount of great people here is too long to make a list. I will miss you all.

Goodbye

If you think trout is smart enough to pull off Rubashev then you're dumber than what I thought. That's a genuinely authentic Australian character culturally, in speech, and in all other details. If it's an alt it's a damn good one. No way trout has the patience to invest that much energy.

Anyway, my work is tightening down big time and since that is the only place I can post from this will be my final post for at least a long time, if not indefinitely. I truly look up to many posters here as human heroes. The amount of great people here is too long to make a list. I will miss you all.

Goodbye

Running and hiding again. Well, at least you're consistent.

No I didn't.

Wie zwigt stemt toe. I ask you specifically with those two instances an included legalities.

Stemt toe.

You still refuse to publically accept that you can not consent to something you do not understand or made aware of? Be nice now an tell me what is difference between the two? Maybe, I dunno, you kin change my mind you seem to think cause males get erected they can not get raped?

I got threatened to git beaten to death by someone that thinks concent is simply yes or no an I receive a penalty for it? Wow this place has class.

JoseOrtiz is the only poster on here with any value. I always look forward to his posts.

It's amazing to me that Boris is able to get under peoples' skin. It's a blatantly obvious caricature that for some reason JFC has been quite reluctant to acknowledge, as it is to sensational to resist. It would be like people seeing Triumph the Insult Comic Dog making anti-Semitic remarks and being disturbed, completely failing to acknowledge that he's not actually a talking dog but rather a puppet controlled by a bored Jewish guy. Our favorite insurance salesman represents about 2% of his own beliefs through Boris, but apparently it's just too irresistible to not engage with. Perhaps even one day people would realize the Westboro baptist church has 35 members and never shows up to protest any of the events for which they get publicity promoting.

On a side note, I appreciate Stifle Tower returning in the form of a Gonzaga-turned-Jazz fan, though I'd appreciate it more if he'd just own up to it and how he left rather than creating a new persona.

Rubashav or whatever clearly is someone with past JFC experience, but he's engaged other Aussies in some discussion that seems legit, but I know nothing of Australia so I can't really vouch for it.

It's amazing to me that Boris is able to get under peoples' skin. It's a blatantly obvious caricature that for some reason JFC has been quite reluctant to acknowledge, as it is to sensational to resist.

Where have you been at? Its been acknowledged by almost everyone that Boris was an alt from their first post. Some people engage for the sake of entertainment. That is mostly the reason I engage with anyone alt or not. Some people do feel the need to argue bad information even if its from an alt since all posts leave an impression even if its a troll.

Rubashav or whatever clearly is someone with past JFC experience, but he's engaged other Aussies in some discussion that seems legit, but I know nothing of Australia so I can't really vouch for it.

Good to hear i might actually be myself, it'll be a relief to mum.