What's new

JFC Hall of Fame

I wish I could think of his name, which sorta ruins my case for him to be in a HOF, but there was one poster who created such epic game threads that I'd vote for him on that alone.

EDIT: After a bit of searching it was MK11.

Your motto sucks lol
Lol. Blame the idiot trolls allowed to roam free unchecked. I always assume a new account is an alt.
So he says something stupid to get a reaction, and you respond with a threat of violence?

You're both idiots, and you're both parts of the problem.
Stop using my line, damnit!!! I know u love me, but stop!! Idiot!!
Lagrod is HOF too
Who is this Logrod?
I got threatened to git beaten to death by someone that thinks concent is simply yes or no an I receive a penalty for it? Wow this place has class.

How the hell does one threaten someone on jazzfanz? These idiots are too dumb and unsophisticated to track u down. Just stop, idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not Boris.

Without knowing a thing about this other clown I'm being accused of being, I can only think of one thing: 2 year LDS mission in the land of Aus will give you all you need to "fit in." Gods, I leave for a few years and you people actually got dumber.

I still haven't seen The Dark Tower yet, and don't think I will out of absolute irrational and over the top anger.

On topic, OneBrow gets a first ballot vote from me. One of the few guys I agree with on almost everything, but argue against him on 99% of it because he's 4x smarter than me, which helps me to up my game. I've changed many ideas and my overall view of the world (in a positive way) because of his unyielding faith in humanity.

The Original Pearl -- not that dick-hole Ain't wannabe -- also has a first ballot vote.

YB has to collect his trophy from the next poker game, or he can't get in. Fair is fair.

So you like actually back and ****?

At a poker game you gave Ron Mexico (formerly Broncster) a very strong impression that you were Boris. I have not believed it. When I was at my weakest point I posted this video thinking you might be Boris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37SrQdIqKiU

I now think Boris is actually Pealwatson, which is a pretty funny thing if pearlwatson gets confused with trout. Probably gives PW a girl boner.

Please tell me one more time that you're not Boris. Please make me believe it.

Last edited:
So you like actually back and ****?

At a poker game you gave Ron Mexico (formerly Broncster) a very strong impression that you were Boris. I have not believed it. When I was at my weakest point I posted this video thinking you might be Boris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37SrQdIqKiU

I now think Boris is actually Pealwatson, which is a pretty funny thing if pearlwatson gets confused with trout. Probably gives PW a girl boner.

Please tell me one more time that you're not Boris. Please make me believe it.

The fact that you think I'm that shallow really hurts.

I never wanted to believe it

I’m not sure if that makes it more humorous or more like I’m watching a board kid tease his dog with a laser pointer.

Whatever happened to OB anyway?

To be clear, I considered the possibility boris was trout but I never accepted it as a fact.

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app

He's only in it for the ***, you know that, right?

Do me a favor, ****face. If you're gonna be Mr. Sensitive about me making jokes about you and yours, then don't talk **** back.

Holy Christ, you're a stupid ****.

Sensitive? Yes. In this case? Not at all.

Sounds like you're being very defensive. I think you are sensitive, very sensitive, I'm sure you tell your pupils that all the time but save your dull come ons for the effeminate young lads you pray on at work.