What's new

Jimmy Butler

I hope Knicks or Nets gets him. East needs some star power

If he goes to the Clips I think Harris is involved... which might increase our chances of landing him next year... he won't stay in Minny but could probably be talked into staying in LA.

If he goes to the Clips I think Harris is involved... which might increase our chances of landing him next year... he won't stay in Minny but could probably be talked into staying in LA.
Either way I hope Jimmy leaves Minny. That'd take them out of the equation completely, which increases the playoff chance for us

Either way I hope Jimmy leaves Minny. That'd take them out of the equation completely, which increases the playoff chance for us

I don't think there is a downside for us unless he went to the Lakers, which is not possible because of salary matching issues. Maybe if Portland came out of nowhere and got a deal done. Minnesota doesn't have to respect his list... if a team off the list offers a better deal because they aren't scared of him walking then minny does that deal instead.

Honestly I think a team may pull what toronto did with Kawhi... the teams on his list are likely going to offer garbage.

I am captain of the "No Butler on the Jazz under any circumstances" boat. I agree he will destroy the Timberpups, and I smile at that, but afterwards let him go to Boston or Washington to wreak havoc on those franchises for a while.

Still the captain. Not any circumstance.

What I am willing to sacrifice to have Danny Ainge trade Hayward for Butler

Just reminded me... as big of a dick as Butler is being to Minny... Gordon was a bigger one to us. At least PG and Jimmy were forthright with their teams and they will get something in return.

Anyone defending Butler needs to consider he always calls out other players no matter the team. I agree the Pups would be better off without Thibs, but Butler might be a cancer at this point.

Thibbs going to trade him for Noah. I can smell it.

What I am willing to sacrifice to have Danny Ainge trade Hayward for Butler

I prefer this ^^^^, though. Get it done, Danny Ainge.

Hayward returning from injury to play 38 MPG.

Butler's a great basketball player but he's also an idiot. None of the listed teams have extra first round picks (with the exception being Brooklyn with Denver's 1st). What Minnesota receives in a trade will be interesting.

did this kind of thing happen before in the NBA? players asking for trades and telling teams where they want to go? what is this crap?

p.s. I HOPE he goes to new york, can't wait until butler destroys that entire locker room, I can see him and enes traffic cone kanter clashing big time.

good stuff.

did this kind of thing happen before in the NBA? players asking for trades and telling teams where they want to go? what is this crap?

Like a lot... Kyrie, Carmelo, PG, Kawhi

They can trade him anywhere but these threats limit the offers.