What's new

Joe Ingles: Article on Son's Autism Diagnosis

Your theory of cancer is anything but universally accepted.

That is exactly the sort of argument I would expect from a flat-earther, creationist, or someone who claims there are no diseases caused by germs.

The gene theory of cancer is just that, a theory.

Thank you for acknowledging that my position was indeed the most reliable, most explanatory, and best supported type of knowledge that science has: a theory. Gravitation is a theory. That electricity results from the flow of electrons is a theory. The blood carrying oxygen to other parts of the body is a theory. Multiple types and causes of cancer is a theory.

If they really knew what caused it, they would be able to cure it.

Please describe what a "cure" for a gene transcription error would consist of. Be detailed.

Sorry, I was just kidding. No one thinks you have the intelligence, expertise, or understanding to know what a cure would consist it, and I'm not sure if you have the intelligence, expertise, or understanding to know what "gene transcription error" means.

So the liver processes the mercury and heavy metals in the vaccines 100 percent? Can you cite a study that indicates that?

Yes, all 0g of mercury and heavy metals present in vaccines are processed by the liver. It's basic math. 0 * 100% = 0.

You're oversimplifying the issue. I'm not saying all vaccines should be eliminated. I'm questioning the mass flu vaccines that are given and are not always that effective in addition to including risks. That's the argument that is being pushed by the anti-vaxx people, a minority voice that has validity.

Some anti-vaccine people are just against the flu. Some say things like "too many, too soon" or encourage no vaccines at all. They all use the same faulty arguments, including you.

That is exactly the sort of argument I would expect from a flat-earther, creationist, or someone who claims there are no diseases caused by germs.

Thank you for acknowledging that my position was indeed the most reliable, most explanatory, and best supported type of knowledge that science has: a theory. Gravitation is a theory. That electricity results from the flow of electrons is a theory. The blood carrying oxygen to other parts of the body is a theory. Multiple types and causes of cancer is a theory.

Please describe what a "cure" for a gene transcription error would consist of. Be detailed.

Sorry, I was just kidding. No one thinks you have the intelligence, expertise, or understanding to know what a cure would consist it, and I'm not sure if you have the intelligence, expertise, or understanding to know what "gene transcription error" means.

Yes, all 0g of mercury and heavy metals present in vaccines are processed by the liver. It's basic math. 0 * 100% = 0.
So, you're saying there is no mercury in vaccines? Why are you so arrogant when you are really ignorant:

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/goes-vaccine/

History check:
Without vaccination life was short. With it, it’s longer.
Does that answer your question fellas?
Cool.

Joe has a big heart. I can feel that they still have hard time accepting but it’s just too early. They’ ll feel a lot better. Hey Joe! If you’re reading this, Jacob is a lucky kid and you all will be fine.

Of course it does. When the government does not have enough money to pay for its budget it borrows from the Fed. Where do you think the debt comes from?

We sell US Treasury bonds. They are bought by pension funds, foreign governments, etc.

The amount of mercury is almost non-existent, you get more mercury by eating a can of tuna. Your body can expel the mercury from a vaccine in a few days.
Did you read the link? It provides the details about what potentially harmful chemicals are in vaccines and pretty much dispels concerns. However, I myself prefer to exercise caution and not get flu shots about which the most concerns seems to be expressed. So far as autism and vaccination, I don't think it's wise to dismiss them out of hand. Remember, what is not harmful (so far as dosage) for adults may not be the case for small, developing children. From the start, I said I agree that vaccination generally promotes health and saves lives. But that doesn't mean I'm not open to other possibilities. What is so crazy on this site is that people are so ready to attack others and call them stupid because another person is open to other interpretations. There are so many instances which what we once thought was true, no longer applies as our knowledge expands through the years. Just look at the recent understanding about cholesterol, which as usual conventional doctors are still unwilling to accept, probably because of the pressure of Big Pharma and their investment in statin drugs.

So, you're saying there is no mercury in vaccines? Why are you so arrogant when you are really ignorant:

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/goes-vaccine/

Saying thimerosal is mercury is like saying salt is sodium, and worrying about thimerosal in vaccines is like worrying that if you put salt in your food, it will explode in your stomach the same way pure sodium explodes in water. I'm not arrogant, I'm informed, and it only comes across as arrogant due to your immense ignorance.

Remember, what is not harmful (so far as dosage) for adults may not be the case for small, developing children.

Perhaps you should inform all the pediatricians involved in creating the vaccine schedule of this wisdom?

What is so crazy on this site is that people are so ready to attack others and call them stupid because another person is open to other interpretations.

We all need to have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

Saying thimerosal is mercury is like saying salt is sodium, and worrying about thimerosal in vaccines is like worrying that if you put salt in your food, it will explode in your stomach the same way pure sodium explodes in water. I'm not arrogant, I'm informed, and it only comes across as arrogant due to your immense ignorance.
So if you're so informed why do you continually make sweeping dogmatic statements without supplying details to support them. I provided a link and it did say there was some concern about thimerosal. Here again you supply a hyperbolic analogy without support for your claims. Maybe it's true. I'm not a chemist. Generally, my contention from the start is that vaccines are not 100 percent safe and you should exercise caution when getting them. I don't think that's being ignorant just wise.

So if you're so informed why do you continually make sweeping dogmatic statements without supplying details to support them. I provided a link and it did say there was some concern about thimerosal.

There also concern that Jesus will come and end the world in 2019. Not all concerns are founded.

Generally, my contention from the start is that vaccines are not 100 percent safe and you should exercise caution when getting them. I don't think that's being ignorant just wise.

Vaccines are one of the most-prescribed medicines in the world, and their side-effects are well-studied and well-known. Of course they are not 100% safe; nothing with a medicinal effect is 100% safe. However, we know what makes them unsafe.

Well, when I read a report that a state legislator died after being vaccinated, I wonder. Maybe there was no correlation, no cause and effect, just coincidence. Like I have said time and again, and why I posted that lecture by Dr. Angell, an internationally-recognized authority on conventional medicine, about the corruption of Big Pharma, I will continue to remain a skeptic. Too many people have died because of drugs that were put on the market too soon and because doctors have arbitrarily prescribed drugs without exercising caution. My mother almost died because a doctor prescribed a drug without considering the side effects relative to her other conditions. And it's all about the money. When will people understand that when you have a society in which the bottom line is the principle on which our society revolves, it sets up a situation where untruth often rules and the welfare of people is always secondary to it.

So far as autism and vaccination, I don't think it's wise to dismiss them out of hand
I do. You might as well tie vaccination to sore throats, hairloss or poor free throw shooting. There is nothing to indicate any link between autism and vaccines. The original articled that tried to do that has been discredited entirely. Sadly, the effect on parts of the population didn't go away that easily.
If you are healthy and don't spend time around those who really should not be exposed to the flu (like working in health care or care homes), I have no problems with people not taking flu shots (I never tid, until I got a solid case of flu with an ensuing pneumonia two years back, which sucked royally). For some other vaccines, refusing to take them endangers others unnecessarily, which is a problem.

Did you read the link? It provides the details about what potentially harmful chemicals are in vaccines and pretty much dispels concerns. However, I myself prefer to exercise caution and not get flu shots about which the most concerns seems to be expressed. So far as autism and vaccination, I don't think it's wise to dismiss them out of hand. Remember, what is not harmful (so far as dosage) for adults may not be the case for small, developing children. From the start, I said I agree that vaccination generally promotes health and saves lives. But that doesn't mean I'm not open to other possibilities. What is so crazy on this site is that people are so ready to attack others and call them stupid because another person is open to other interpretations. There are so many instances which what we once thought was true, no longer applies as our knowledge expands through the years. Just look at the recent understanding about cholesterol, which as usual conventional doctors are still unwilling to accept, probably because of the pressure of Big Pharma and their investment in statin drugs.
It's not that you interoperate the results differently, it's that the science behind your "facts" is skewed and you are a danger to other people.

Well, when I read a report that a state legislator died after being vaccinated, I wonder. Maybe there was no correlation, no cause and effect, just coincidence. Like I have said time and again, and why I posted that lecture by Dr. Angell, an internationally-recognized authority on conventional medicine, about the corruption of Big Pharma, I will continue to remain a skeptic. Too many people have died because of drugs that were put on the market too soon and because doctors have arbitrarily prescribed drugs without exercising caution. My mother almost died because a doctor prescribed a drug without considering the side effects relative to her other conditions. And it's all about the money. When will people understand that when you have a society in which the bottom line is the principle on which our society revolves, it sets up a situation where untruth often rules and the welfare of people is always secondary to it.
Yup, we probably never landed on the moon and the world is flat because NASA is controlling the world.

Yup, we probably never landed on the moon and the world is flat because NASA is controlling the world.
This is ridiculous retort that doesn't respond to what I have said. Just a red herring argument. There is more to it than the original article that was "discredited."

Here's some facts you should consider:

Recent research examined health outcomes following the introduction of diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) and oral polio vaccine in Guinea-Bissau, which took place in the early 1980s. DTP vaccine was associated with fivefold higher mortality than being unvaccinated. According to the authors, “All currently available evidence suggests that DTP vaccine may kill more children from other causes than it saves from diphtheria, tetanus or pertussis”

Both the U.S. Congress and the Supreme Court have concluded that government licensed vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe.” Vaccines also have the highest number of recalls of any drug

One in 6 American children has a developmental disability, which includes ADD, ADHD, autism, learning disabilities, mental disabilities, seizures and stammering. Many of these are also listed or known side effects of vaccines.

Fifty-four percent of children have a diagnosed chronic illness, including asthma, chronic ear infections, diabetes, food and/or environmental allergies and epilepsy. This list also mirrors many of the acknowledged side effects of vaccines, and the rise in prevalence of these diseases parallel the rise in required vaccines

Last edited:
We sell US Treasury bonds. They are bought by pension funds, foreign governments, etc.
We also borrow money from the Fed. Do you even know what the Fed is -- it's a consortium of private banks who set the interest rate from which the government borrows money from them.

It's not that you interoperate the results differently, it's that the science behind your "facts" is skewed and you are a danger to other people.
Can you substantiate with links to studies that my facts are skewed? I don't even know what facts you are talking about. You need to learn how to write to support your position better. How about coming to my class for lessons.