What's new

July 15 Summer league Jazz v Nuggs

Nah. More partial to Flavor Flav
250px-Flavor-flav.jpg

LOL .. u serious???

Problem is he's no spring chicken. Splitter came over when he was 25. Tomic is already 27. Tick, tock.
This is a big reason why I'd be pushing it for this year. No matter how much he's getting in Europe, his earning potential in the NBA is significantly higher. He'll have to accept a medium sized deal to start out with (typically 3 years at $3-5 million per year) but then he can negotiate whatever someone will pay him. Splitter is making $9 million per year. And while the front court is crowded right now, Kanter is a RFA next year, Evans is an UFA next year, Booker is only partially guaranteed and Novak is only $3.5 and should be easy to package in a deal if needed. Favors and Gobert are the only two under contract further than two years out.

If they did decide to bring him over, he starts the clock on his NBA contract. It would have been a mistake to bring him over under Ty Corbin, but I think that he's developed to the point that it's a mistake not to take the steps to bring him over to play for Quin Snyder.

LOL .. u serious???

Of course not. Just going with the whole "tick tock" motif. To be honest, I'm not a fan of either. I had to google "Kei$ha" and "tick tock" to understand the reference. Well played on your part. I'm just no spring chicken myself.

My wife did see Flavor Flav once at the Burbank airport. And yes, he was wearing a big clock around his neck. She had no idea who he was at the time.

Of course not. Just going with the whole "tick tock" motif. To be honest, I haven't listened to either, I had to google "Kei$ha" and "tick tock" to understand the reference. Well played on your part. I'm just no spring chicken myself.

My wife did see Flavor Flav once at the Burbank airport. And yes, he was wearing a big clock around his neck. She had no idea who he was at the time.

Hmm... you're not very close to your teenage daughters, am I right?

This is a big reason why I'd be pushing it for this year. No matter how much he's getting in Europe, his earning potential in the NBA is significantly higher. He'll have to accept a medium sized deal to start out with (typically 3 years at $3-5 million per year) but then he can negotiate whatever someone will pay him. Splitter is making $9 million per year. And while the front court is crowded right now, Kanter is a RFA next year, Evans is an UFA next year, Booker is only partially guaranteed and Novak is only $3.5 and should be easy to package in a deal if needed. Favors and Gobert are the only two under contract further than two years out.

If they did decide to bring him over, he starts the clock on his NBA contract. It would have been a mistake to bring him over under Ty Corbin, but I think that he's developed to the point that it's a mistake not to take the steps to bring him over to play for Quin Snyder.

This is another reason why I think our 'tanking days' are over. We're trying to make the playoffs this year and having to train up Tomic together with our other guys seems too much a distraction.

Folks, it's just Kesha now.

Proud to say that I technically don't know if I'm a fan or not.