What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

It might be true... it might be fair... but it’s throwing a couple teammates under the bus. He didn’t get the ball but they tried a couple times and he wasn’t able to fight off the defenders underneath to get it. You just don’t do it. DM is really up against it here... they are putting Kawhi and PG at the top and attacking him... he’s answering the call while hobbled. Just give a ******** quote about making some adjustments instead of throwing criticisms out there.
Ok, Mitchell still has to be better as a playmaker and tempo controller. I know he's playing great doing what he does (score) but the Jazz need more of a complete game from him with no Conley. This isnt the time to get in the feelings over stuff like this.

Ok, Mitchell still has to be better as a playmaker and tempo controller. I know he's playing great doing what he does (score) but the Jazz need more of a complete game from him with no Conley. This isnt the time to get in the feelings over stuff like this.

This isn’t the time to talk about offense when the dude talking has brought nothing on the offensive end this series. Rudy can’t even catch the ball half the time. How frustrating would it be for Rudy if Clarkson was out there saying the defense sucks?

This isn’t the time to talk about offense when the dude talking has brought nothing on the offensive end this series. Rudy can’t even catch the ball half the time. How frustrating would it be for Rudy if Clarkson was out there saying the defense sucks?
Yeah, that isnt close to being comparable. Rudy may suck individually on offense, but he's still the main catalyst to what make the offense viable for everyone else.

I hate social media.

Imagine what some of our great players from the 90s would’ve done after emotional losses. Larry Miller, Karl, Bruss, and Ostertag were insufferable even before social media.

I think try Ersan? They were targeting favs every time he's too slow he cant guard anybody. PG already had an advantage over clarkson but they still screened to get favs. We lose some D with ersan but atleast we gain some shooting.

I hate social media.

Imagine what some of our great players from the 90s would’ve done after emotional losses. Larry Miller, Karl, Bruss, and Ostertag were insufferable even before social media.
Yup. Everyone makes a big deal out of everything.

Remember after game two of the Houston series in 2007 when AK cried after a confrontation with Sloan? This place was apocalyptic, suggesting the series was over and that Sloan should be fired.

Things changed on a dime, tho, as the Jazz won games two and three and then the series.

Let's just get home and see how things look after game five.

Don has to be better in every area but scoring. He's been a little careless with passes (often forcing hard passes into holes only a golf ball would get thru), his push ahead dribble has gotten him some turnovers as well as some physical wear and tear, and he kinda blows setting up Rudy. Our defense is just not great and it's largely because we have average to well below average athletes. All of our defenders let people drive past them thinking the big man will save them and then they don't try for the rebounds. In ten minutes in the first half that I watched, Rudy never touched the ball on offense. He doesn't have good hands, but it was ridiculous. Fortunately, home court actually means something this year, and the difference might be enough for the Jazz. Everyone has to be better, including Quin. That first half deer in the headlights look everyone had produced garbage play/effort/results, some of that falls on coach.

Sad thought:

Ingles finally is having a great playoff series and it hasn't really mattered all that much because the volume isn't high enough.

Mans out here shooting 56/50 splits with 16 ppg but only playing 30 mpg and getting 11 shots per game?

I mean Don could be asked a question then dive into a tangent where he says "well we have to be more physical down low since they are playing small... our bigs have to play big." Would Rudy be cool with that?

If I come home and my wife has had a long day doing a thousand things and the house is dirty I shouldn't say " I wish someone would clean up around here".

Its just a ****** thing to do .

Sad thought:

Ingles finally is having a great playoff series and it hasn't really mattered all that much because the volume isn't high enough.

Mans out here shooting 56/50 splits with 16 ppg but only playing 30 mpg and getting 11 shots per game?
And even then he could be a tad more aggressive. He's carrying his fair share.

Did anyone else see Donovan dap up Jack Harlow before the game yesterday. That was pretty dope.

I hate social media.

Just had shivers thinking of Larry Miller with social media. Tag would've been bad too. Was Bruss a diva? Don't remember that

I hate social media.

It definitely doesn't help but it does let us know what the players are thinking... which we could only guess at before.

I mean Don could be asked a question then dive into a tangent where he says "well we have to be more physical down low since they are playing small... our bigs have to play big." Would Rudy be cool with that?

If I come home and my wife has had a long day doing a thousand things and the house is dirty I shouldn't say " I wish someone would clean up around here".

Its just a ****** thing to do .
Yeah, I think Gobert would be fine with that. It'd be more of a shot at Favors if anything. Pretty sure Gobert is the only player with a positive +/- this series.