What's new

Kanter said what?!?!?!

Jazz need to keep this energy and limit OKC to 23 points or less.

Jazz fans are mad because Kanter spoke his true feelings about his experience with this organization. Have you people forgotten how many Jazz fans have thrashed him through his short career with the Jazz? So now you are crying because he hurt your feelings. Beside the fact many of the things he said are right on and many people have said some worse things about this organization than he did.

People why do you care so much about what he says? He isn't a jazz man anymore, yet many Jazz fans are acting like the they have been dumped by their GF. Kanter leaving opened up playing time for Rudy, which is what most people wanted. So booing him only validates what he already believes and makes Jazz fans look petty.

WAnd many fans supported him and Utah put a lot of effort into him. It's ungrateful. Yeah he spoke his feelings and that's why he lost the last of his support

Because those thoughts revealed him to be an ***

On the bright side it increases the intensity of Utah/OKC games. Reminds me of old rivalry games and that's fun.

Jazz fans are mad because Kanter spoke his true feelings about his experience with this organization. Have you people forgotten how many Jazz fans have thrashed him through his short career with the Jazz? So now you are crying because he hurt your feelings. Beside the fact many of the things he said are right on and many people have said some worse things about this organization than he did.

People why do you care so much about what he says? He isn't a jazz man anymore, yet many Jazz fans are acting like the they have been dumped by their GF. Kanter leaving opened up playing time for Rudy, which is what most people wanted. So booing him only validates what he already believes and makes Jazz fans look petty.

My momma always said, if you've got nothing positive to say, don't say anything at all.

If he's got things to say - do it privately. Why be public about it? It reeks of vindictiveness and it's petty and it's sad. It speaks a lot about the how little character the man has.

I for one am glad he said what he said. It makes it easier to move on. There were a lot of rumors that Kanter was a cancer in the locker room. Now we now its true.

He opened up about how he felt, and we responded with the same. I don't see the issue.

been saying all along, kanter is a 'kid'. he looks like a kid. he acts like a kid. his demeanor, his playing style, i never once thought he was a fully grown man mentally. when you are a kid, you do or say things that you will regret, but you will do or say it anyway.

just go away and move on. i don't wanna bash ex-jazz, so just shut up and go away.

Not sure how much of his upbringing has to do with this. He was from a rich family, his father's a doctor IINMTKN, so may be he's been spoilt a lot and feels entitled.

Can't blame him for everything.

.... well may be we can.

I agree with all of The Thriller's posts in this thread. It's exactly how I felt reading the posts prior to reading his.

I felt just like Kanter having to endure those years with Corbin. We got Booker because we didn't realize Rudy was going to break out like he has, and yes, a 3-some of Rudy, Favors, and Kanter with a positive attitude would've been awesome.

But it's water over the damn, and we better watch out tonight with Favors likely not going to play.

Are you always so wrong. And Dense?

My momma always said, if you've got nothing positive to say, don't say anything at all.

If he's got things to say - do it privately. Why be public about it? It reeks of vindictiveness and it's petty and it's sad. It speaks a lot about the how little character the man has.

You're momma didn't have the internet. Besides he was asked a question and he answered it. Who cares what he thinks? Not everyone likes Utah. So is the same true when fans bash the team or its players?

WAnd many fans supported him and Utah put a lot of effort into him. It's ungrateful. Yeah he spoke his feelings and that's why he lost the last of his support

Because those thoughts revealed him to be an ***

On the bright side it increases the intensity of Utah/OKC games. Reminds me of old rivalry games and that's fun.

So he is an *** for stating what he believes. So are Jazz fans asses for constantly ripping the guy. Kanter has been the Jazz whipping boy for most of his time here. I guess I don't take his comments personally. He is entitled to his opinion so our fans but to whine/ thrash him simply because he didn't like his experience in Utah doesn't make him any more of a jerk than most Jazz fans bashing the organization or him. I just think it is hypocritical when you hold Kanter to a different standard than Jazz fans. So it is ok to for Fans to bash the organization and its players but when a player does it all of a sudden he is a jerk.

I am glad Kanter is gone, I grew tired of fans complaining about his defense. I agree he isn't a very good pick'n roll defender but he wasn't the only bad defender on the team. His comments about the PG is true. His comment about the Jazz fans is ridiculous but not unexpected since he is loving OKC now. I am not even saying Kanter is/was an *** but I just find it comical that fans are bashing him for exactly the same type of behavior they have shown on this forum.

i kinda regret i support that guıy so much. i still think he is a really good player, better from favors to be exact
but his personality just sucks
this isnt merely being childish, it is utter jerkness, he got just no manners talking thrash about the team that made you something

So he is an *** for stating what he believes.

No, he's an *** because he is one. Given his previous burnout with the Turkish National Team, the comments after the game as well, the fact the Jazz started humming AFTER trading him, and the fact he admitted he didn't bring is every night?

If not an ***, he's an entitled prima donna with an ego complex.