What's new

Kanter so far compared to another rookie

I missed last game so can't argue about that but previous game I saw he mainly played as SF on the perimeter and made 4 3pointers.
So you think Kanter will be a starter on good team?

they are rookies FGS! give them a break! kids have just played what, 15 games? dwill2 will be good, so will kanter. they both will be starters in good teams.

You bring up a good point kinda accidently Billy Shelby. Kanter i am pretty sure didn't play high school basketball in this country and i don't believe they have high school teams in Turkey. If they do they are a sport about as followed as Lacrosse is in this country. Point being, Kanter didn't have the greatest coaching or greatest competition until college, and that just didn't happen at all. He should be forgiven if he is not as polished as most players coming out of high school. This should mean a swift learning curve and lots of untapped potential. At least that's the way i want to read this situation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enes_Kanter

Kanter played one season of high school ball.

I corrected that before any-a-yous-guys. I should'a checked before posting though. to assume makes an *** out of u and me. My point is still valid, so there!

Of course. Jazz are pretty much set at PF and center for years to come and Williams is potential all-star in SF position where Jazz are very weak. This move would make Jazz contenders in couple years.

He is playing a lot at the 4 now. Apparently can not guard wings in this league.