What's new

Las Vegas Summer League thread

Ben simmons.
In the playoffs this year simmons shot 35% from the line in round 1 and 33% from the line in round two. lol
Although, that is true for the playoffs. He's still 59% career from the line. Udoka is barely 40% after 4 years of college

Although, that is true for the playoffs. He's still 59% career from the line. Udoka is barely 40% after 4 years of college
Ben Wallace, Andre Drummond, and DeAndre Jordan all had really bad stats especially early in their careers. Technically Udoka is shooting 80% in his NBA career so far. I'm really more hopeful that he can follow Drummond or Jordan type path or better. .600 isn't good but it at least prevents the hacking thing usually.

JC for Josh Richardson works. I think JC has more value and Boston could use JCs scoring off the bench. Although I think if I was Boston Doke would be my target.

They have a few players I like

G Williams
Pritchard
Langford
Nesmith
Madar
Edwards

Jazz could add

Hughes
Oni

To make salaries work

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

Richardson blows. He’s not good at the sport. One of the most overrated guys in the league.

Ben Wallace, Andre Drummond, and DeAndre Jordan all had really bad stats especially early in their careers. Technically Udoka is shooting 80% in his NBA career so far. I'm really more hopeful that he can follow Drummond or Jordan type path or better. .600 isn't good but it at least prevents the hacking thing usually.
Shaq was a poor free throw shooter as well and he turned out pretty good

Well looking a the point differentials it looks like the Celts are a lock for the championship game. Jazz are going to have to really blow out the Clippers or hope all 3 of the other unbeaten teams lose to get a chance to play for the trophy
Give Udoka, Teague, and Forrest 40 minutes… win by 50… we need that trophy.

It's an Exhibit 10 deal. Macio will go to camp and pre-season with the Jazz. He can convert to a 2-way deal, a full contract or join the Stars. My guess is that Macio is a candidate for our other 2-way.

Meanwhile, neither Oni nor Brantley are guaranteed for the season.

I noticed the Kings released Justin James today a 6'7" wing to keep from guaranteeing his contract. He was drafted one pick ahead of Eric Paschall. It seems like some people on this board were jonesing for him at one time.

I love when we get overly excited over an obvious exhibit 10 deal.

Brandon Boston already has a 3-year deal with the Clippers. He's looking promising. I would have liked the Jazz to get a late 2nd and pick him up. The Clips traded in for the 51st pick to grab him.

Last edited:
Brantley shooting around %38 changes things but he can't still attack closeouts. If he can't shoot it over NBA closeouts, I am not sure how he stays on the floor offensively.