What's new

Las Vegas Summer League thread

Man if I was a Suns fan Jalen Smith would make me so sad.

He's had a couple nice steals
He’s broke. Up the lob twice. Smith just got one going at his chest but he’s basically walled off the paint. The offensive glass has been exposed though when he comes out.

He looks good. If he stays healthy he’s going to be a much better player than Bradley… that’s the good news… the bad news is Bane put up 30+ today with ease.

Buckle Up… seriously buckle up… also put on a helmet… the second half is coming up NOW!

I try not to be too critical of women announcers, but my gawd this lady if Finger horrible. Handjob's mom could do better with a ball gag.

I try not to be too critical of women announcers, but my gawd this lady if Finger horrible. Handjob's mom could do better with a ball gag.

I finally had to mute the tv. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Well, I can tell she didn't watch the playoffs. Donovan Mitchell and playing great defense, lol.

She also calls everything a jumper?

I hope Brantley makes his way on this team one way or another. I want to see him in a real team structure. His summer league game is obviously not translatable, but he's the type of athlete we need badly.

I hope Brantley makes his way on this team one way or another. I want to see him in a real team structure. His summer league game is obviously not translatable, but he's the type of athlete we need badly.
He re-signed a day or two ago. Doubt he'll play very much at all though

But he's a very average athlete....

He's more of a physical body than an athlete. How many times have you seen Brantley beat anyone without a pump fake?