What's new

League Pass Broadband Renewal: No Thanks!

Tried out my Apple TV & NBA League Pass App combo today.

WOW!!!!! How did I ever live without you guys? One or two flicks on the Apple TV remote and you're browsing through all the LIVE games on a nice comfy couch & HD TV... with drinks and chips in hand...

If you've got a League Pass - you HAVE TO get an Apple TV.

Or a Roku, cheaper and does more.

It connects your tv to the internet and lets you watch league pass on your 60 inch HD tv without needing to have a computer.

Oh OK. And I'm watching the HEAT tank the season on my brand new leaguepass I booked over a Thai proxy :D This ****'s unreal

Oh OK. And I'm watching the HEAT tank the season on my brand new leaguepass I booked over a Thai proxy :D This ****'s unreal

To me it just won't feel right doing that.

But that's just a personal thing. I just don't like to cheat because that means more expensive prices for others next year. Apologies for being blunt.

To me it just won't feel right doing that.

But that's just a personal thing. I just don't like to cheat because that means more expensive prices for others next year. Apologies for being blunt.

I see your point. I view it as a "student discount". Because no way I'm paying an extra 100 euro for that service. It would be the same logic that says Americans, Europeans and Ozeanians pay more expensive prizes because they discount it in 3rd world countries.
I calculate it that way: I paid $100. 50% is basketball related budget. 42% of the total is the salary cap. There's 30 teams. My $100 cause the NBA salary cap to rise by $1.40 next season.