What's new

Looking for name ideas - exhausted

more names, some twists on old ones. . .

Convirgince. . . . Convirginch. . .. that "inch" descrbes the 180 acres where every comes together.... ha ha. .. no it's spelling that duplicates the common sound of convergence.

you also have the "virgin" as in unexplored, relatively, expanses on the horizons. . .

Please please please name it virgin expanses inside the Setoff

If you build it, the name will come. . . .

but will the people?

I think we are going over the edge of a political era. an economic event of historical proportions.

If you build this with pocket change, you'll do OK, but if you borrow the money, watch out.

There will be no debt service.

I wouldn't screw Bernie with someone else's caucus.
giphy.gif

Would rep if I could.

So you're a 1%er? Too bad. I guess we can't be friends. I did caucus for Bernie, after all.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

could be a little wit hiding in here, I hope.

but JazzGal, how is being a JazzFanzer consistent with this snobbishness? Too good for real money????

Did you never notice the NBA salary deals, nor the balance sheets of team owners?

Fully half of the regular posters in here are better than millionaires.

but JazzGal, how is being a JazzFanzer consistent with this snobbishness? Too good for real money????

Did you never notice the NBA salary deals, nor the balance sheets of team owners?

Damn it! I had a 50/50 shot at being a millionaire?

Damn it!

Of course I was joking. Sorry that wasn't obvious. Hope all you rich folk didn't take offense.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

Gateway Ridge at the Tri-Deserts

I like the Gateway Ridge. I think it suits the spot quite well, and the intended customer base. I don't know about Tri-Deserts, though the area has been quite well known as the Tri-State region from Kanab/Fredonia to Little Filed/Mesquite to Caliente to Cedar. There are three distinct types of deserts as well.

Looks to me like Peeks wants a specific appeal to active youngish folks who have no jobs but deep pocket parents. . . .

There's this feature of the local geology that connects pretty solidly. . . .

Deep Pocket.

Wet 'n' Wild Virgin Beaver Resorts

IF Clark State. . . . I mean Nevada. . .. I mean Hairy Reed. . . decided to move their border a few miles eastward, your dream would come true.

You see, there is a place called Beaver Dam, in Utah, along with the whole Beaver Dam Wash drainage. It crosses over into Arizona near Littlefield, and that is where the Beaver Dam Wash enters as a tributary to the Virgin River.

What with our general lawlessness in government nowadays, I suppose if Hillary gets elected, Hairy will do whatever he wants to do, and be just as untouchable as the Clintons. I'm sure some big player on the Strip will finally get this idea done.

But Peeks will have nothing to do with it. He wants a place where all his friends and peers will come hang out. That is, practically speaking, the upscale fitness and ultimate adventure elite.

The Virgin Elite.

People who take care of their health, don't do drugs, sex, alcohol, or energy drinks, but who do eat cans of hydrolyzed protein, whey, and muscle building formulas, and who do daily fitness regimens that would equal an old farmers daily irrigation pipe lifting.

No mere hedonist, for sure.

Preacher Peeks Bible Camp.

I've very much appreciated the input and have read every post.

I'm still leaning toward something generic.

___________ at Southern Parks
___________ at Park Place
___________ at Central Parks

Adventure side - The Edge at Southern Parks
Luxury side - Grand Desert at Southern Parks

I know it's lame, I do... but I think I can fun it up with slogans, ad campaigns, etc, while keeping the name more descriptive of what it is.

I've very much appreciated the input and have read every post.

I'm still leaning toward something generic.

___________ at Southern Parks
___________ at Park Place
___________ at Central Parks

Adventure side - The Edge at Southern Parks
Luxury side - Grand Desert at Southern Parks

I know it's lame, I do... but I think I can fun it up with slogans, ad campaigns, etc, while keeping the name more descriptive of what it is.

Zzzzzzzzzz...

I think "Contre" has all the jazz and sophis you need.

And you can take that name anywhere you want to build another similar establishment. country together with threes. . . . deserts, mountains, rivers.

Contre at The Parks.

In Kentucky, Contre in Blue Grass.

In Montana, Contre in Blue Sky,

etc etc.

Please provide tour vans with old geezer guides like me.

I think "Contre" has all the jazz and sophis you need.

And you can take that name anywhere you want to build another similar establishment. country together with threes. . . . deserts, mountains, rivers.

Contre at The Parks.

In Kentucky, Contre in Blue Grass.

In Montana, Contre in Blue Sky,

etc etc.

Please provide tour vans with old geezer guides like me.

I love it repped!

Contre Landing on The Parks

I also like shaved obv. Shaved Rim in The Canyons

Shaved Ledges On Summit Park or Summit Peak

Contre Escapes...

Contre Landing on The Edges

Fremont Landing at Contre Verge

PKM, I assume this is your project they are petitioning against...

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-the-south-hills
I've come up with the perfect name:

Not in My Backyard

All of the people who signed the petition are then going to be able to feel good about the results of their activism because they can forever look at the project and proudly say, "That's Not in My Backyard." Meanwhile, when someone asks one of your guests where they are going on vacation they can answer, "Not in My Backyard." That will cause their friends to scratch their heads, and they will invariably want to learn more. As a result your customers will become a volunteer sales force that will spread the word about your project because, for most people on this planet, what you are offering is stunningly different than their own backyard.

I've come up with the perfect name:

Not in My Backyard

All of the people who signed the petition are then going to be able to feel good about the results of their activism because they can forever look at the project and proudly say, "That's Not in My Backyard." Meanwhile, when someone asks one of your guests where they are going on vacation they can answer, "Not in My Backyard." That will cause their friends to scratch their heads, and they will invariably want to learn more. As a result your customers will become a volunteer sales force that will spread the word about your project because, for most people on this planet, what you are offering is stunningly different than their own backyard.

Genius!!!