What's new

Marvin Williams trade value at all time high!

Should we trade Marvin now?

• yes

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • no

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You srs dont think this is the best year of his career?
I think he's in a slightly different role right now. Well, certainly vs. last year But yes, I do agree with your point...statistically, Marvin IS what he's always been, although his 3-pt % has improved since his early days. If the Jazz plan to continue with the "stretch-4" model and have Kanter come off the bench, MW is a candidate to return. He'd be content with 25 mins/per, allowing Kanter and Favors to play 30 mins+ and also give Gobert some minutes. Just depends on who Utah drafts (and if any team offers a good trade package).

My point was just that Marv hasn't been "pretty bad" for most of this season, like you said. Marv has been pretty good actually, is a pretty big reason (at a distant 2nd to Burke) as to why are offense isn't as hideous, and that these past couple games of his are just bonkers quite frankly.

You are right
I did say he has been bad and that is not true.
he is a decent player and i have came around to having him be a part of the jazz future as long as he doesn't get a raise and as a long as his role is what it should be

We have found something that actually works pretty well with Marvin as a stretch PF. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. The Jazz shouldn't give him away for some 2nd round pick.

We have found something that actually works pretty well with Marvin as a stretch PF. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. The Jazz shouldn't give him away for some 2nd round pick.

Yea, that's asking for way too much. I'll trade Marv and Jeff for a 2020 top 59 protected second rounder.