What's new

Mike Conley hamstring watch

So bringing up Forrest probably means Conley may rest for some games
Forrest if coming up in case we suffer another injury or DM, JC, or Ingles get in foul trouble. I don't expect Forrest to see much, if any, playing time.

As mentioned a few times, the current injured hamstring(s) are in an altogether different game than last year.

In any case, I’m joining the chorus that the Jazz should proceed with an abundance of caution. He should sit out a few games, at least.
Can’t understand your point. Sorry.
I’ve clearly been paying more attention to other stuff lately. Thanks for catching me up.

I imagine he'll miss a minimum of five games this time
Assuming it's only hamstring tightness and not a strain, "minimum of five games" seems rather pessimistic.

My guess is 3-4 games. We play a b2b at the end of next week, I can see the Jazz sitting him for both.

We did quite well without mike last season iirc.
This team is deep and equiped for situations like this

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Time for the big lineup.. jingles is the point now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I agree with others that the Jazz should be cautious and let him take as much time off as he needs to get fully healthy before coming back. This injury couldn't have come at a worse time though because the schedule is about the get extremely difficult. The one bright spot is that we played really well without him last season. I'm also kind of excited to see the lineup of Mitchell/Ingles/Bogey/Royce/Rudy, which was our best lineup last season and one of the best in the entire league.

Forrest if coming up in case we suffer another injury or DM, JC, or Ingles get in foul trouble. I don't expect Forrest to see much, if any, playing time.
I'm hopeful for point Jingles killing It, so when extended minutes Oni and Niang can't play all the garbage time minutes, we'll need another guy there