What's new

Mike Conley hamstring watch

I’m on hehestreams, so I get LP broadcasts .
You need to come over to my place for a game one time. I have league pass and a 75" TV, and will cook some ribs.

Anyone in the general LA area is welcome!

Seriously, PM me. We should have an LA meet-up some time.

I’m skipping ahead to scatman. Who's the scatman?

i-raised-my-hand-in-class.png

You need to come over to my place for a game one time. I have league pass and a 75" TV, and will cook some ribs.

I would be there so quick if I were in the area

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I’d cherish that. I’ll PM you once I’m vaccinated.

I'm not sure why I didn't know you were in LA LogGrad but my respect for you just doubled, cheering for Utah in the LA market. Then throw in the hydra, you may be the fan of the year!

I'm not sure why I didn't know you were in LA LogGrad but my respect for you just doubled, cheering for Utah in the LA market. Then throw in the hydra, you may be the fan of the year!
Thanks bro. I fight the scourge of Lakers fans ever damn day. I went to work when we moved into 1st place and one of the managers working for me said "I see the jazz moved into 1st. It's ok, we'll let you have that for now. We all know who'll be lifting the trophy in June" and they all laughed. ************'s gotta pay!