What's new

Mike Conley hamstring watch

Can someone explain this to me?
But seriously, the further to the left a player is the more points they are adding overall. Don't know if that's a +/- thing, if they are counting assists or what, but that's some measure of their offensive contribution. Then the higher they are the more points they are credited with saving, aka how much they are preventing the other team from scoring. Again, not sure whet metric they are using for that. Maybe if you go to NBA Math they explain it?

Can someone explain this to me?
It means that if you are on the right side of the screen you kick *** at offense. If you are on the top half you kick *** at defense. If you are on the right and the top then you just simply kick ***

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I got loled at for saying Conley was on ice.

I’m starting to get concerned. There’s a rhythm and flow to the season that gets disrupted pretty soon. And we could definitely use the energy and the depth going into the next slate of games.
But I wouldn’t be surprised if he were out until the break.

I got loled at for saying Conley was on ice.

I’m starting to get concerned. There’s a rhythm and flow to the season that gets disrupted pretty soon. And we could definitely use the energy and the depth going into the next slate of games.
But I wouldn’t be surprised if he were out until the break.
This is the difference with today's players. If this were John Stockton or Mail he would rub some dirt on it and be ready to go.

Hot dog! Need this MF back for a myriad of reasons, among them making the all-star game, not that that’s really the reason. We need that rhythm and no clunkiness. Plus we need him for these three LA games.
Also, hopefully between Mike, Joe, DM, JC we have enough minutes that we don't have to burn anyone out... keep em fresh!

If Kawhi and PG continue to be out l would upgrade this from a "must win" to a "better stomp a mud hole their ***"
PG and Batum are out for the Clippers. Kawhi is questionable. We probably get Boardman for one of the two.