What's new

Mike Tyson vs. the guys who almost botched the Crowder deal -- Kings @ Jazz 3/17/18 7:00 PM MST

Memphis slays Denver, Sacramento puts the fear of Hield into Utah, Bulls take Cleveland to the limit, Suns are playing GS tough (granted it's GS' JV team), Hawks only lose by 5 to Bucks. I think Silver made everyone afraid of tanking.

Smart plays by Ingles late. Drawing the foul on Hield when an open 3 was there and smart D on Bogdanovic late, doesnt foul and brings him into Rudy MF Gobert.
Watching the replay, I thought the same thing. Most players will foul due to bad defensive fundamentals. Clutch block, but there's no block without the clutch defense from Joe!!
If your tied and have Rudy and Mitchell on the floor with 2 minutes to go you'll probably win.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thank you captain obvious LOL:D

I'm not sure the Jazz win if Hield and Bogdan dont have mental lapses w/ fouling late in the game. Kings were just on fire from deep.

Perfect loss for Kings and their fans. I respect that team, I hope their fans have a good team on their hands sooner than later.

They have a decent coach and a few good pieces. WCS & Hield are good and will only improve. If Fox and Jackson can develop and not be mediocre they'll be scary. If Skal can gain some weight and not effect his shooting he'll be a great stretch 4. I like Bogdan too - glad he was off tonight with his shooting. Vlade has added some good players to their team.

They have a decent coach and a few good pieces. WCS & Hield are good and will only improve. If Fox and Jackson can develop and not be mediocre they'll be scary. If Skal can gain some weight and not effect his shooting he'll be a great stretch 4. I like Bogdan too - glad he was off tonight with his shooting. Vlade has added some good players to their team.
And they'll add another good piece in the draft. Sacramento just might have a good future in front of them.

Ehh, I'm not sure WCS or Skal are long-term pieces for them, or at least long-term starters. WCS feels largely insignificant most of the time I watch him, same with Skal. Both are low feel/low motor players.

And they'll add another good piece in the draft. Sacramento just might have a good future in front of them.
I like the Kings and their fans, but the future is bleak. I cant say they have a brighter future than any Western Conference team. They really have to nail this draft because they dont have their 2019 pick, and they royally ****ed up the last two drafts.

The best thing you can say about hte Kings is they traded for Bogdan and that Buddy Hield seems like a good 6th man. Other than that..... Are we really confident in Fox becoming a top 10 PG at any point in his career?

Mitchell was off (1/8) from deep, but still managed to lead all scorers with 28 points. 5/6 from the line. Added 2 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals.

Game on the line - Donovan, his teammates and his coach all want the ball in his hands. Bonafide superstar.

Ehh, I'm not sure WCS or Skal are long-term pieces for them, or at least long-term starters. WCS feels largely insignificant most of the time I watch him, same with Skal. Both are low feel/low motor players.

He's an athletic stretch. Not many guys his size have a good motor, so to speak. Plus he isn't a bad defender despite being a stick - if he can get some more mass he'll improve.

WCS is a total space cadet. I still think he's going to have a decent NBA career but if he applied himself he'd be a better player. He's more of an underachiever than most NBA players but he's still playing well.

He's an athletic stretch. Not many guys his size have a good motor, so to speak. Plus he isn't a bad defender despite being a stick - if he can get some more mass he'll improve.

WCS is a total space cadet. I still think he's going to have a decent NBA career but if he applied himself he'd be a better player. He's more of an underachiever than most NBA players.
Skal is athletic? Since when? Not for a 4. Even for a 5 he isnt anything special athletically.

I had a dream last night that the Kings were up 99-96. Mitchell hits a 3 at the buzzer but it was called back as a 2 because his foot was on the line. We lose 99-98. When the game was 96-94 I was starting to get paranoid.