What's new

Missing posters

That wasn't one love, that was Moe. There was someone else I was thinking of bumping this for but now I forget.

There were 3 or 4 different colored peeps posting. I just assumed it was alts or each of the mods.

There were 3 or 4 different colored peeps posting. I just assumed it was alts or each of the mods.

I saw Jason, OL, Moe, and Stoked.

Back on track, who is the moderator bronco70? I've been reading here for probably 6 months and haven't seen a post from that handle.

Also WTH is moderator emeritus? Sounds like some odd religious cultish ****.

Haven't seen @NAOS in a while. Also, @ONE LOVE doesn't seem to be around much anymore.

I'm always around, just not as much time to engage in discussions at the moment, a little busy decorating my condo here in Bangkok as I'm moving here permanently next year. So anyone visiting Bangkok from next year on hit me up!!! Also cos NBA is quite popular here and there's lots of people, I'll will try to get a few Jazz fans together here (locals and expats) and maybe have some get together as well.

I'm always around, just not as much time to engage in discussions at the moment, a little busy decorating my condo here in Bangkok as I'm moving here permanently next year. So anyone visiting Bangkok from next year on hit me up!!! Also cos NBA is quite popular here and there's lots of people, I'll will try to get a few Jazz fans together here (locals and expats) and maybe have some get together as well.

Just a heads up dude, some of those girls you meet in bars over there aren't really girls dude.

whyatt-despite-erics-best-efforts-no-one-guessed-bangkok-17514890.png

This is a family friendly site, not your personal one stop shop to recruit trannies, Kink.

Take it elsewhere.

I promise my wife and I will come to Bangkok when they finish the LDS temple.

580-Bangkok-rendering-2-18.jpg

BTW, they may have LDS singles branches out there... I know you’re not LDS but you should hit them up!

Blows?
That guy's posts consists of insults, insults, and name calling. I mean, if that's your thing, cool.
I like NOAS and I don't like NOAS. But mostly I like him now that I know how to take him and he's usually not a major douche to me anymore. But I do see him being a major douche to others, like you, and I can imagine how unenjoyable that is.

I promise my wife and I will come to Bangkok when they finish the LDS temple.

580-Bangkok-rendering-2-18.jpg

BTW, they may have LDS singles branches out there... I know you’re not LDS but you should hit them up!

Yeah I actually know someone who goes to one, I'd probably end up asking her to take me to her church one day, apparently it's one of the bigger churches here in Bkk. It is on the outskirt though.

You don't think I'm already well aware of that?!?! LOL .. c'mon dude.
Yeah, he only had to go home with 4 or 5 of them before he figured out what they were up to. No rookie here.