What's new

Missing posters

Yeah, he only had to go home with 4 or 5 of them before he figured out what they were up to. No rookie here.

There's a military duty system here in Thailand where if you're male you can either take military related classes in highschool for 3 years OR if you don't do that once you reach 21 may get enlisted to a 2 year full time service programme. It's always really funny each year to see how many 'girls' turn up to be enlisted.

his wife finally wised up, eh?

Pretty much. Apparently, 13” qualifies as “too much of a good thing.” Who would’ve thunk?

A little out of bounds.

Not really. Any time a fat, pseudo-intellectual, chronic butthole diddler wants to step into the ring with me, I’m apt to give them a nugget of respect.

When has trout ever minded any boundaries?

Never.

I’m sorry you’re banned; I am a little rusty and would have relished a little soft-toss with your dumb *** to get me back into posting shape.

Oh well.

Pretty much. Apparently, 13” qualifies as “too much of a good thing.” Who would’ve thunk?

Not really. Any time a fat, pseudo-intellectual, chronic butthole diddler wants to step into the ring with me, I’m apt to give them a nugget of respect.

Never.

I’m sorry you’re banned; I am a little rusty and would have relished a little soft-toss with your dumb *** to get me back into posting shape.

Oh well.

Oh ****! What have we done?

Never.

Oh well.
i<3u

I miss my Farrah Fawcett poster
NqrFA.jpg

Never.

Oh well.

so you're back again... well, howdy!