What's new

National Lampoon's European Vacation staring Donald Trump

He is definitely mocking Kovaleski, but he is not mocking his disability.
okay, I think this exchange has run its course.

Let me know when it's your birthday and I'll buy you a shiny new pair of blinders.

He is definitely mocking Kovaleski, but he is not mocking his disability.

I don’t trust the media very much but this is a massive amount of BS.

He did. You don’t want to believe it fine. But he still did it.

Provide the context that clears up what he did and means he was not mocking a disabled reporter.
okay, I think this exchange has run its course.

Let me know when it's your birthday and I'll buy you a shiny new pair of blinders.
Let me know when it's your BD and I'll buy you a sippy cup for your kool aid. There is a difference between mocking someone who happens to be disabled and mocking someone because they are disabled. And are you pretending you've never mocked anyone ever?

He was only making fun of one person's disability you guys! He didn't mention all disabilities! lmao.

No wonder we have that turd in the WH.

Because he showed you the video where he did it?

Do you have wet dreams about Trump? People are utterly irrational when in love.
Are you kidding me? He showed me a video of Trump flailing his arms. Do you have dreams about Hillary? Because that would be equally as disturbing.

Are you kidding me? He showed me a video of Trump flailing his arms. Do you have dreams about Hillary? Because that would be equally as disturbing.

He's very obviously mimicking the guys disability. If you can't bring yourself to admit that, then your two cents aren't worth even that.

Funny thing is, I have no interest in forcing anything on anyone. I wish every state is given the chance to vote for secession. That way, I can enjoy watching the nitwit, racist, isolationist states collapse, while I bask in the comfort of first world quality of life.

Trump definitely screwed up in Britain.

With that said, he’s been right on the money with NATO.

But yes, blasting Germany for getting a lot of their energy from Russia, and sending Russia a ton of money, and wanting more money spent on NATO’s defenses is definitely playing into the hands of Russia.