What's new

National Lampoon's European Vacation staring Donald Trump

You know what would be entertaining? If the Queen stuck a royal letter-opener through his neck during their visit. Even better if he survived in a semi-vegetative state. That would be hilarious! Do you think Melania would help take care of him? Would he still make fun of people with disabilities?
And Republicans are the sick bunch? This is sick to wish on anybody.

Pretty interesting, with Helsinki and Putin being the next stop, that today the Department of Justice indicted 12 officers of GRU, the Russian military intelligence service, for interference in the 2016 election. The timing is striking, since Trump is to meet with Putin one on one with only translators present, and no other Americans in the room. Will he make today's developments the number one topic on the agenda? Should he? I'm guessing no on the first question, and if he's our president, it's a no brainer yes on the second question. Again, great timing as far as I'm concerned. Three days before the Helsinki sit down.

Yeah, I'm sure the Russians will be thrilled about tens of billions more in NATO Defense spending. That's exactly what they were hoping for from a Trump presidency, right? And when Trump apologized for the headline that you referred to, saying that it misrepresented the content of his interview, do you know what May's response was? "It's just the press." Large swaths of the press clearly despise Trump and it does not bother them one bit to pick and choose his words in order to try to stir things up. Unfortunately for the haters Trump simply does not fit into the boxes they are so determined to stuff him in.

But this sounds like the Fox News version of events, which is that part of the press which is basically compliant state media. Yes, Trump apologized. In an over the top manner that was comical. And he said it was "fake news". And May said "It's just the press". But, you left out the fact that the Sun stood by its story, and also left out the fact that the interview was recorded. I think it's relevant to make note of that fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...1e6558-86b5-11e8-9e80-403a221946a7_story.html

Why are you so determined to support this cretin who pisses everyone off and treats people like ****? What is wrong with you?
I'm not determined to support him, but I do think that honest reporting would be a positive step. The left goes on and on about how he's working for Russia. Meanwhile, Russia can't possibly be happy with what he is doing for them (kicking out diplomats, increasing NATO defense spending, speaking out vehemently against Russian to Germany pipeline, etc.). Mainstream media stays strangely silent on all of that stuff. Haters have a narrative and they apparently can't let it go, even when it becomes obvious that their facts aren't matching up with reality.

Fox News is the most main of all mainstream media.

I think an adversarial press is far healthier then a compliant press, since a compliant press is exactly what you have in Fox, which simply repeats Trump's many lies and offers no critique of the administration.

So during the Obama administration you were a fan of Fox? Because CNN, NBC, etc. were setting some hard to match standards for compliance at that time.

Trump is the best president of our lifetimes bar none.Now melt snowflakes cuz you are the racists and the ones full of hate.

So during the Obama administration you were a fan of Fox? Because CNN, NBC, etc. were setting some hard to match standards for compliance at that time.

No, I've never been a fan of Fox News. And I thought Obama was a good president. Still do. In the case of Fox News, their compliance consists of backing virtually every lie Trump spits out. Chris Mathews can get a tingle up his leg to his heart's content. Fox was busy promoting Trump's birther claims at the time. BTW, for someone who claims to not even like Trump, you're a heck of a Trump apologist by and large.

I'm not sure he'll believe them. He'll repeat them. He's gonna be a team player.

In fairness if Putin had video of you getting pissed on by hookers in a gangbang you'd probably do what you're told. In Trumps defence tho, a gangbang with hookers would be high on my list of things to do in Russia.

Last edited:
Trump is the best president of our lifetimes bar none.Now melt snowflakes cuz you are the racists and the ones full of hate.

If I was a professional comedian sure, I'd be buying a bigger house, with a tennis court, swimming pool, bomb shelter. Its fat times for anyone selling some form of escapism, hell of a time to peddle crack in America come to think of it but i suppose its always a good time to peddle crack.

Plenty of R members have wished this **** on the left.

I agree with your point but it’s hardly limited to one group.

Whatever happened to calling disgusting comments what they are without needing to add gotcha right back comments and apologetic-like rhetoric.

What you are doing here isn't much different than what you complain about the media doing.

I'm not determined to support him, but I do think that honest reporting would be a positive step. The left goes on and on about how he's working for Russia. Meanwhile, Russia can't possibly be happy with what he is doing for them (kicking out diplomats, increasing NATO defense spending, speaking out vehemently against Russian to Germany pipeline, etc.). Mainstream media stays strangely silent on all of that stuff. Haters have a narrative and they apparently can't let it go, even when it becomes obvious that their facts aren't matching up with reality.

Who gives a **** about mainstream media? Only idiots pay attention to that.

Pretty interesting, with Helsinki and Putin being the next stop, that today the Department of Justice indicted 12 officers of GRU, the Russian military intelligence service, for interference in the 2016 election. The timing is striking, since Trump is to meet with Putin one on one with only translators present, and no other Americans in the room. Will he make today's developments the number one topic on the agenda? Should he? I'm guessing no on the first question, and if he's our president, it's a no brainer yes on the second question. Again, great timing as far as I'm concerned. Three days before the Helsinki sit down.

This is not about countries, it's about individuals. Trump and Putin. No one else. Who thinks Trump is about The United States of America?

You might have a point. But let's just focus on Trump.