What's new

NBADraft.net - Draft Buzz: "Utah Targeting Derrick Williams in 3 Team Deal"

Nice rebuttal dumbass.

Of course, I'm still waiting for your Lebron for Raja Bell trade.

44955030v3_480x480_Front.jpg

Hello pot, this is the kettle. You're black.

With a deep seeded hatred for white culture?

Was I really born in the US?

Have you inspected my long version birth certificate yet?

Oh I get it, more tax cuts for the wealthy. That will solve everything.

If this is true they are not sold on Kanter.

I trust them.

They have worked out Kanter, interviewed him - his coaches, watched hours of footage, etc.
Through all that maybe they don't feel he is their guy.
Maybe they just are in love with Dwill3?

Until it goes down I still don't believe it. Kanter is their man unless we hear from KOC something different.
Personally I like Dwill3, but I don't think he's any better talent wise than Kanter. They are equal or maybe Dwill3 is slightly better, but
it's not like Dwill3 is a superstar. They are both very very close in my eyes. If something goes down obviously the Jazz feel differently,
and Dwill3 is a big step above Kanter. Can't wait to see how this pans out...

^^ The Thriller, demonstrating his zen-like state of mind

You really need some new material.

Hopefully it pans out like this. Jazz end up with the 2nd pick and give away the 3rd pick and Devin Harris and Raja Bell to Minnesota.

We move up one spot while getting Martell Webster and maybe one other player (Luke Ridnour? since they would have Rubio and Harris now?)

We trade our 12th pick for George Hill.

George Hill - Ridnour - Earl Watson
Hayward - CJ Miles
Williams - Webster - Evans
Favors - Millsap
Jefferson - Okur - Fesenko

Who knows maybe Millsap is traded for a top 10 pick or is apart of this deal and we get even more.

I like George Hill as long as our offense next year is a balanced attack of Hayward and Hill running the offense. No more letting 1 player dominate the play making.

Hill has a 6'9 wingspan and is an above average 3 point shooter. I like Websters outside shooting also.

Hopefully it pans out like this. Jazz end up with the 2nd pick and give away the 3rd pick and Devin Harris and Raja Bell to Minnesota.

We move up one spot while getting Martell Webster and maybe one other player (Luke Ridnour? since they would have Rubio and Harris now?)

We trade our 12th pick for George Hill.

George Hill - Ridnour - Earl Watson
Hayward - CJ Miles
Williams - Webster - Evans
Favors - Millsap
Jefferson - Okur - Fesenko

Who knows maybe Millsap is traded for a top 10 pick or is apart of this deal and we get even more.

I like George Hill as long as our offense next year is a balanced attack of Hayward and Hill running the offense. No more letting 1 player dominate the play making.

Hill has a 6'9 wingspan and is an above average 3 point shooter. I like Websters outside shooting also.

I could see that happening. Although, that would mean that the Jazz rate George Hill above potentially Walker or Jimmer. Usually, trades like that would have to be agreed to but conditional before the noon deadline.

Meaning, if player A (Thompson) is there at #12 then the trade goes through. Or, if player B (JV) is not there it doesn't. Or, if Player C (Jimmer or Walker) is someone the Jazz want better then the trade is off.

I wouldn't do Millsap+3rd pick, but I would think about either Harris+12th pick or just Millsap for the 2nd.
If we could get both the 2nd and 3rd and fill it out with Williams and Knight - wow...

I could see that happening. Although, that would mean that the Jazz rate George Hill above potentially Walker or Jimmer. Usually, trades like that would have to be agreed to but conditional before the noon deadline.

Meaning, if player A (Thompson) is there at #12 then the trade goes through. Or, if player B (JV) is not there it doesn't. Or, if Player C (Jimmer or Walker) is someone the Jazz want better then the trade is off.

I like George Hill. Quick and long and my favorite part is he handles pressure very well. Great composure for someone with his experience. I like him more than Jimmer or Walker because of his all around game. Seems like a leader.

I wouldn't do Millsap+3rd pick, but I would think about either Harris+12th pick or just Millsap for the 2nd.
If we could get both the 2nd and 3rd and fill it out with Williams and Knight - wow...

No way just Millsap for 2nd. They've been offered Odom, Bynum, Gortat and 13th, Nash and Gasol. IMO those guys are better than Millsap

No way just Millsap for 2nd. They've been offered Odom, Bynum, Gortat and 13th, Nash and Gasol. IMO those guys are better than Millsap

And you know all of this from where? Either you have way too much time on your hands to surf the net or you're a scout and can tell us all the in's and out's of what every team is going to do.

What exactly do you mean by this? Millsap is valuable, thus he's worth a 2nd.

"a 2nd" doesn't have universal value. What you're saying is that Millsap is worth DWill2. If you don't realize this is a gamble, then you're fooling yourself. IT MIGHT BE.