What's new

NBC's The Voice, Local Utah girl Dia Frampton to be a contestant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the voting begin! Dia performed "Heartless" from Kanye West on The Voice. She received extremely hight praise from all 4 coaches. It was an incredible performance. The video is below. If you like it, please vote for Dia. Call 1-855-864-2304 up to 10 times per phone number, vote online at https://www.nbc.com/the-voice/vote/ up to 10 times per email address, and buy Dia's performance of "Heartless" up to 10 times from iTunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHaU7WU8tZI

I don't think she is as good as some of the other competitors, but I still like to see the locals do well on a national stage. As for Christina Aguilera, oh my have the mighty fallen. She used to be really hot.

Everybody gets high praise from the judges. It's really WASTE of time.

I thought the performance was kinda ******. And one judge said it was "edgy"??? What the hell? It is the softest ****tiest POS auto-tune song Kanye has ever done...and she made it softer. GTFO. It was awful!!

As for Christina Aguilera, oh my have the mighty fallen. She used to be really hot.

AMEN! She looks like a fat little gremlin. Did she have a botched boob job? They look like they're scared of each other!!!

Last edited:
By the way for those still hating on Dia, have fun being left behind. Her rendition of "Heartless" is now #25 on the iTunes charts, which is the highest of all competitors on The Voice. Her performance not only received rave reviews from all the coaches, but it is getting rave reviews all over the internet today. I told you this girl was good. It's looking like she has a very good chance at winning the fan vote for Team Blake this week. She will be moving on to the Top 8.

Yes, the masses of teeny bopper girls that decide what music rises up the charts is always a great indication of good music... Child Please. Quit trolling about this chick already.

Yes, the masses of teeny bopper girls that decide what music rises up the charts is always a great indication of good music... Child Please. Quit trolling about this chick already.

The only one trolling here is you. Look up the definition of a word before using it incorrectly next time.

I don't understand your hate JSL. I hadn't heard the song before and I thought it was pretty good. Once I downloaded it and heard it through quality speakers I was blown away.

I don't know if she's the best singer on the show, but she as something special. I feel the same way about the Xenia girl, she has such a unique voice.

I don't like that song, and I like even less the way she sang it. I never said she was a ****** singer, just performed a ****** song.

When are you going to learn that if you disagree with Katie you're trolling and going against the GLT community. Shame on you. You have been negatively repped accordingly.

Armless_vandal.gif

I'll admit that the "Heartless" performance was pretty awesome, and Dia is probably one of the front runners now. It's the first Kanye cover than didn't absolutely blow chunks or sound too corny (I'm looking at you The Fray and Kris Allen)

I'm a huge Kanye fan too. I can honestly say that was remarkable.

I do love me some Christina though... Damn.

If someone would step up and help her dress for her body shape, yes, she's awesome. As it is, she looks horrid!! You're just a slut and would probably do Rosie O'Donnell if she put on a pair of hot pants.

She is a smart girl. She obviously has a good stage presence due to her being in a band and playing lots of shows, however she puts off an attitude like she's never done it before. She has this cute innocence to her and it seems like she wants everybody to think she's new at this. Obviously it's working. Very, very clever.

By the way for those still hating on Dia, have fun being left behind. Her rendition of "Heartless" is now #25 on the iTunes charts, which is the highest of all competitors on The Voice. Her performance not only received rave reviews from all the coaches, but it is getting rave reviews all over the internet today. I told you this girl was good. It's looking like she has a very good chance at winning the fan vote for Team Blake this week. She will be moving on to the Top 8.

Told ya so. Dia won the fan vote, and is now in the Top 8. She has a shot at winning this thing. I really like her chances. Can't wait to see her performance next week.

Dia Frampton doing REM's 'Losing my Religion"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmfBdxVW73s&feature=player_detailpage

She had her song top 5 on iTunes. She got through to the final 4.

Another contestant Javier Colon is pretty damn good as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMG7SmPX7MQ&feature=player_detailpage

Status
Not open for further replies.