What's new

Netflix recs?

^ @fishonjazz google it *******.

I've been watching Santa Clara Diet and that **** is hillarious. It's not LOL hilarious as much as having many of the jokes more subtle or along the lines of disbelief from how kids and family respond.

^ @fishonjazz google it *******.

I've been watching Santa Clara Diet and that **** is hillarious. It's not LOL hilarious as much as having many of the jokes more subtle or along the lines of disbelief from how kids and family respond.

Best show out there by far. I wish there was more than 10 episodes per season though!

Watching Goliath on Amazon Prime. An episode and a half in and love it so far. This redemption/self-righteous angle has been so many damn times but I figured I'd give it a shot. Most of Billy Bob in this is very good, reserved BB. Some of the Hurt parts are great, some are sort of clichéd and semi-cringe worthy.

Last edited:
I haven't liked action flix for about 20 years but Badlands was pretty good and the fighting scenes were too notch.

The Heist has been entertaining, although getting dry and I'm well past wanting them to wrap it up. I thought part 1 and 2 meant a movie not a series. Still good tho.

Evil Genius on Netflix was solid.

But I’ve found The Staircase to be much more compelling and intelligently crafted.