Utah Monuments

Utah Polygamists

Utah Horseflies

Utah Box Elder Bugs

Utah Seagulls

Utah Skiers

Utah Missionaries

Utah Republicans

I'm liking the names that have the alliteration with SLC, so here's a couple more:

Salt Lake City Saxaphones (We keep the Note)
Salk Lake City Silverbacks (Swap Mascots with Phoenix)
Salt Lake City Sword Swallowers (probably too much alliteration here)

Last edited:
If Ryan Smith wants to play it safe
Utah Basketball Team :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
The Utah Professionals

Utah Latter-day Saints

Utah Skiers

Utah Quaking Aspen (Quakies)

Utah High Uintas

Utah Virgins

Utah Teen Pregnancies

Salt Lake City Salamander Letters

Salt Lake City Brethren

The Utah Professionals

Utah Latter-day Saints

Utah Skiers

Utah Quaking Aspen (Quakies)

Utah High Uintas

Utah Virgins

Utah Teen Pregnancies

Salt Lake City Salamander Letters

Salt Lake City Brethren
Salt Lake Salamanders would be bad ***. Logo would be a salamander that looks like the Geico Gecko blowing a trumpet.

We should just be the Utah Wildcats. 2 of our major colleges have some version of a cat for their mascot. Or how about Utah Wildlife.

Utah Animals

Utah Predators

Utah Ground Squirrels

Utah Honey Badgers (they are ****ing vicious)

Utah's Fetching Basketball Team (get the Mormon swears vernacular in there)

Sugar House Vegans

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Sugar House Hipsters. Go minimalist and just have them play on a playground at the park that's already there and have the scoreboard powered by a guy pedaling a stationary bike.

Anyone else bothered by all the black and white being used on the marketing side of things and with the graphics on TV? I honestly wouldn’t mind if the Jazz were black and white color scheme but I really am confused by why they are using the black and white so much if they haven’t changed the color scheme. If Ryan smith wants to move away from the “identity crisis” then isn’t this just making it more confusing?

Anyone else bothered by all the black and white being used on the marketing side of things and with the graphics on TV? I honestly wouldn’t mind if the Jazz were black and white color scheme but I really am confused by why they are using the black and white so much if they haven’t changed the color scheme. If Ryan smith wants to move away from the “identity crisis” then isn’t this just making it more confusing?

So are we not getting a new black and white court and jerseys? If not this whole thing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.