What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Jazz would have the better regular season record.

But assuming LA got into the playoffs healthy, it’d be over.

How often does the team with the three best players lose? Even if we have 4-10.
They’re going to find that an overwhelming task when we are dropping wide open three after wide open three and their best offensive strength, going outside meeting our best defensive strength, Rudy Gobert. Davis is weak, LBJ can’t play defense at all and Leonard can’t guard everyone at once.

They’re going to find that an overwhelming task when we are dropping wide open three after wide open three and their best offensive strength, going outside meeting our best defensive strength, Rudy Gobert. Davis is weak, LBJ can’t play defense at all and Leonard can’t guard everyone at once.

The rest of their roster is soft

well, better starting looking at those vet minimum before they are all gone. stuck with those summer/G leaguers to fill our roster is the last thing we wanna do

Yep.

LeBron is better than KD, Kawhi is better than Klay, and AD is better than Steph. Draymond is better than Kuz and Iggy will be better than any 5th player the Lakers would add.

I don't know if the LA team would work together as well as the Warriors did, but the top end talent would be the most on one team since the Russell Celtics. Top end talent wins in the NBA. It is better for our chances if the Lakers don't get Kawhi ESPECIALLY since so many good and solid free agents have already agreed to go elsewhere.
Eh. LeBron was better than KD but I think KD was better this last season pre injury.
AD has done nothing. I choose Steph. Kahwi is better than Thompson

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is some crazy ****, some reddit user by rdambition was saying leonard to the lakers is a done dea. He was doxed and revealed to be jeanie buss’ nephew.

Crazy ****, surely this doesnt look good to leonard if this leak **** is true, letting your nephew leak **** is absurd

This is some crazy ****, some reddit user by rdambition was saying leonard to the lakers is a done dea. He was doxed and revealed to be jeanie buss’ nephew.

Crazy ****, surely this doesnt look good to leonard if this leak **** is true, letting your nephew leak **** is absurd
ooops

Jazz would have the better regular season record.

But assuming LA got into the playoffs healthy, it’d be over.

How often does the team with the three best players lose? Even if we have 4-10.

68-69 Lakers: Chamberlain, West, Baylor. 3 years and zero rings.

71-72 Knicks: Walt Frazier, Earl Monroe, Willis Reed, Jerry Lucas, Bill Bradley. 3 years and 1 ring.

76-77 76er's: Dr. J, World B. Free, George McGinnis. 2 years and zero rings.

96-97 Rockets: Olajuwon, Drexler, Barkley:

and of course the more recent and hopefully obvious scenarios. It happens all the time.

Anything is possible. This is the Jazz's year and there is nothing that will stop us!