What's new

NFL Discussion Thread - 2013

Are you sure? There may be a DB out there with a pick 6 from both.

According to the game announcers. I doubt the count interceptions as receptions. But I wonder if there is. That would be funny.

BIG win for the good guys last night!
The beer taste even better when the Broncos win

couple of thoughts from the first game...

1 Once Harbaugh didn't challenge that first down the game ended. even if he didn't trust his player NBC replayed it before it was snapped. Bad miscommunication that is hard to believe at the NFL level.

2 I still can't believe the idiot players who let go of the ball before they cross the goal line. if I were a coach I'd cut a player who did that if he was just average or below average and an equivalent player couldn't be found on the waiver wire. that was a 14 point swing that (for the Donks anyway) thankfully came when they had a big lead.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using JazzFanz mobile app
To be fair, it was his 1st NFL start and the biggest play he ever made. Yes he screwed it up and looks like an idiot right now. But to cut a talented guy like that because of one stupid mistake in his 1st start is a little drastic.

Oh yeah go Broncos. I was worried about their defense without their 2 best players against an offense that should be pretty good. It was nice they really only had 2 drives and one came with Denver's defensive captain on the sideline injured. How scary will Denver's pass defense be when Von and Bailey get back?

Almost a really good NFL day for me.... almost, the Phins won (even if they have the worst O line in the history of the NFL and are a disgrace to fat people everywhere) stupid Pats make a game winning FG to barely beat the Bills and somehow the Jets did a reverse butt fumble and managed to steal the win away from the Bucs.

God I'm just glad football is back. Both College and Pro this was a great weekend, because of football. :)

God I'm just glad football is back. Both College and Pro this was a great weekend, because of football. :)

If the Broncos are not playing I don't watch. At most I'll check the scores. Glad the Raiders lost and disappointed that the Patriots won.

If the Broncos are not playing I don't watch. At most I'll check the scores. Glad the Raiders lost and disappointed that the Patriots won.

That is how I am with the NBA, if it's not the Jazz I don't care. I may watch some of the playoffs.
But with football, I watch a ton. I watched parts or all of 7 games this weekend (counting Thursday) including the 3 NFL games I watched parts of. Flipping back and forth in the morning game and watching on and off for the other game. I watched some of the Byu game all of the Ute game and all of the Broncos game. And bits and pieces of other games on Saturday.
I really enjoy watching football.