What's new

Nikola Mirotic

This is the other thing... he strings 3-4 stinky games together and everyone can just tell them he started off hot but is now coming down to earth.

Niko - please brick your way to Utah.

Then he hits a couple threes in a row... damn... get with the program here.

I just don't think Cleveland is interested in Favs... if they were willing to give up Frye Osman and a first wouldn't we have done that deal already? Just kept the first.

Favs is in the same bucket as Niko... He will only fetch a first if we take back bad salary too. Will likely be a second or a player like Osman if it is just for expiring salary.
I think they are interested but yeah not for a high price like that. I also think they want to see if they can get Jordan or another better player first. Honestly I think they should go after Mirotic themselves over Favors for some of the deals offered.

So if the Cavs treasure Osman, you do:

Cavs get Favors
Bulls get Frye, Calderon, Zizic and Cavs 1st
Utah with Mirotic

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8ldh2ph

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sub Shumpert in for Frye/Calderon and Cavs probably do it... I really just don't think what the Cavs need is Favors. He isn't a defensive center that can cover up for Love's issues. If you gave them some salary relief next year then I think they would do it.

The Cavs don't need Frye, Zizic or Calderon. They need a big man who can defend the rim. Is that Favors?

The Bulls do not want to pay Shumpert $11+ next year.

The Cavs don't need Frye, Zizic or Calderon. They need a big man who can defend the rim. Is that Favors?

The Bulls do not want to pay Shumpert $11+ next year.

No... Favs doesn’t protect the rim... maybe they don’t know that though.

He’s a good defender because he can switch out and is nimble provides some rim protection I guess but I think the numbers show it isn’t a big strength. TT might be better at it when healthy.

I think Favors really helps the Cavs. He is so much better offensively than TT. Love gets to go back to his preferred PF when Favors is in.

Frye and Zizic won't see the floor in the playoffs vs Boston or GS. Calderon was a nice get while Rose and IT were out but is borderline worthless now to a contender.

The Cavs would love to move Shumpert, but the Bulls don't want him and we probably don't either.

Yeh but how do you feel about Dante?

Fournier is a spud btw.

I feel about the same. He's just a younger Rubio, doesn't have a good shot. I don't believe he is the future solution to the PG position even if he gets a test drive for a season or two.

are you kidding. It'd be fantasy land to be able to get Mirotic and Fournier for the corpses of Favors and Burks.

You really want that #12 pick every year. Neither move the needle although Mirotic is intriguing.

Why tf would you pay fournier that sort of money? Maybe its me but Ive always hated his game.