What's new

Nikola Mirotic

Is this just the general trade deadline thread now? Haven't been reading it. Andy Larsen had a good insight about why he thinks the Jazz will make more than one trade before the deadline.

So it's more or less "How bad do you want him?"

And we're like "we have a bag of peanuts" and it's a "sea salt" added!

If someone was going to overpay for Mirotic, they would have done it by now. We know what the Jazz will pay, and it appears that no one is beating that offer at the moment.

Royce O'Neale has hit every single 3 I've ever seen him take, so we can relax a little on Mirotic I say and let them keep a problem.

Royce O'Neale has hit every single 3 I've ever seen him take, so we can relax a little on Mirotic I say and let them keep a problem.

I saw him miss one against the Clippers. But he has a nice shot and he plays with a lot of intensity and control. I was shocked when he made the team over Bolomboy but O'Neale has brought it. I saw his contract and it's a steal but is he restricted?

It won't happen, but this would make the Jazz much better. Fournier's game is perfect for the Jazz system. Great spot up shooter, good at shooting off screens, good in PnR. He can handle and pass well. Mirotic also is a good fit. Those two guys would make the Jazz a dangerous team.

What are you talking about - this is easy (sarcastically)....

Bulls get Frye, Osman and a draft pick from Cleveland
Cavs get Favors and JoeJ
Magic get Rubio, Burks and Shumpert
Jazz get Mirotic, Fournier and Biyombo
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycl3m9s8

Honestly, that trade is brilliant for all 4 parties involved, but highly, highly unlikely considering there are 4 teams involved.

Bulls get a late first and a solid prospect for Mirotic.
Cavs get two quality expirings for the now AND get to dump Shumpert's money for next year.
Magic get the fresher start their new management wants by shedding $34 million for 2019.
Jazz get two new starters and suck it up by paying Biyombo.