What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-04-21

What an embarrassing display of basketball. Both teams should donate their salaries to charity. First to seventy wins. Jordan Clarkson last three games 0-8, 0-10 and 0-8 and he still gets to play. Geez and Butler gets yanked after 3 minutes. Not even a minute so far. What about Forrest. Anybody but JC.

Last edited:
Can we get Oni minutes? We need to improve the shooting.

Actually this is game that Bogey should do well in. And yes I would want Oni some time here..more rebounds and adjustments when shots aren't going down.

Violinist halftime show.

Looks like no one is guarding Hunter maybe we should try Pitts or if JC is throw bricks why not try some one else. I understand in the playoffs but why not in the regular season you look at a match up that is a problem and try someone else.

I do appreciate that the team is standing in solidarity JC in his protest against making baskets. Ingles refusal to join may cause some chemistry problems down the line but some things are bigger than basketball.

Forrest in game before Butler
Does that mean anything?:confused::confused:

It means that Forrest is much better at guarding Trae Young, and Butler's contributions on offense haven't been much so far. Maybe Buter will get a chance in the 2nd half.

I wonder if our team is going to start shooting 3s well again? Maybe we burned up all our magic 3 pt juice last year.

Boler thinks a defensive three seconds is Rudy’s second technical.

HOW ****ING LONG HAS BOLERHACK BEEN DOING THIS? HE CAN'T FIGURE OUT A DEFENSIVE 3 SECOND CALL? OMFG!N

I really wish we would at least get an announcer who gives a tiny **** about the game that is providing him with a 1%-er lifestyle. Sometimes it feels like a slap in the face.

all he care about is Foosball!
5110ce0d4d3c0a200d41d005c6010cde.jpeg