What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-04-21

No Mitchell? That is a big time loss. But if the ankle needs time off to then take the entire month off. It would be painful, but heck we really need him for the playoffs.

So how the **** are we 7 games in yet half the team is in triage like they are coming back from Falluja? I mean I get needing rest, but isn't this getting a bit extreme? And are our guys really this fragile that half the ****ing team are injured already?

Charmin hurts my butt hole.
You need an Enterprise Brush

51I5ZFjNRUL._AC_SX425_.jpg

It circles Uranus and picks up Klingons.

You should look at the lakers injury report. They just said Lebron is out for a week(i just traded for him in fantasy, woof)

This would have been a good game to have Dunn…

This would have been a good game to have Dunn…
You'd think with the success of guys like Javonte Green and Gary Payton that it won't be long until Dunn has a job again. Now that players are allowed to play some defense on the perimeter these guys could end up being more effective and more valuable.

JB has played better defense than I'd expect... throw him to the wolves a bit and see what happens (likely bad things).

Yeah…as a huge fan of his I’m happy he’s found a good landing spot. I don’t know what the general fan opinion was…but around here it seemed like people were just hoping he would fail and once he had a bad playoffs they were really done with him.

He’s a really nice player and if he can shoot well in the playoffs (which he has already done in the past) the Sixers got a huge discount. Teams are paying 4-5x more for that type of production. Their fans should be ecstatic about that signing.
Absolutely right! He’s a great kid with a very high BBIQ and an excellent attitude. Philly definitely did their homework on that acquisition. And, in all fairness, the Jazz probably didn’t need him after paschal and Gay fell into our lap.

No Mitchell? That is a big time loss. But if the ankle needs time off to then take the entire month off. It would be painful, but heck we really need him for the playoffs.
Okay, moment of truth here. Time to show em what made you MVP of the NCAA Finals Butler!

I miss the post up game. Back in the day if Bogie had been defended by Young he would’ve backed him into the paint and scored an easy one. No one wants to post up anymore. So he took a few dribbles, gave up on the post, and threw some crappy pass.

Bad star. Joe looks extra slow this season. I think his age finally affects him.