What's new

Game Thread Oct 14, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-14-23

)1l
When the NBA shrinks the number of preseason games, coaching staffs don't have as much flexibility to test fringe players as they need to get their core ready.

I think the shorter preseason is great, but this is one of the outcomes from such a short schedule.

I give little to no weight to preseason performances. I want to see people perform when it matters.
Unfortunately Hardy is pretty much the only coach that doesn't test all the guys in the preseason. Every other team is sitting key players each game to get a better look at young guys.

)1l

Unfortunately Hardy is pretty much the only coach that doesn't test all the guys in the preseason. Every other team is sitting key players each game to get a better look at young guys.
Different teams have different individual and collective dynamics and problems to take care of.

In our case feels pretty safe to say that looking at how to distribute minutes and lineups among our main 10 players (THT, Dunn, Sexton, Keyonte, Clarkson, Ochai, Lauri, Collins, Olynyk and Kessler) was of a much higher priority than give away minutes for guys that aren't up to be in the rotation to start the year.

Playing the ‘new phone who dis’ card is about the little brotherest move here. Well done.

You seem have a fixation with talking about me personally, haven't had a basketball conversation since you've come back. Whatever I did I'm sorry I hurt you and I hope you get the attention you need. Feel free to keep talking about me and calling me names I really don't mind. I can even tell you it hurts my feelings if you want.

Last edited:
You seem have a fixation with talking about me personally, haven't had a basketball conversation since you've come back. Whatever I did I'm sorry I hurt you and I hope you get the attention you need. Feel free to keep talking about me and calling me names I really don't mind. I can even tell you it hurts my feelings if you want.
Lmao. We don’t need to go BDSM here.