What's new

Game Thread Oct 14, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-14-23

Sexton does look more comfortable off of the bench as 6th man than he did the prior two games. Not pressing nearly as much.

I feel like in a normal rotation Lauri would have finished the quarter out instead of KG/Dunn. Would have rounded that lineup out better. Miraculously the mini iso lineup around Kessler worked but methinks that's not so sustainable haha. Or maybe Hardy can leave in KO.

I feel like in a normal rotation Lauri would have finished the quarter out instead of KG/Dunn. Would have rounded that lineup out better. Miraculously the mini iso lineup around Kessler worked but methinks that's not so sustainable haha. Or maybe Hardy can leave in KO.
I liked the concept of Collins along Olynyk, and Lauri (plus Clarkson and THT), but this closing lineup feels like could use Collins and another wing (better If someone bigger than Ochai) instead of Kessler and 4 guards

I liked the concept of Collins along Olynyk, and Lauri (plus Clarkson and THT), but this closing lineup feels like could use Collins and another wing (better If someone bigger than Ochai) instead of Kessler and 4 guards
Maybe, 2nd unit is going to suck regardless. Get your three best defenders in Kessler, Ochai and Dunn and just minimize the bleeding and let the starters (minus Kessler) run up the score.