What's new

Game Thread Oct 19, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 10-19-22

Jazz looked like a completely different team compared to pre-season. Sexton, Vanderbilt, Rudy Gay, etc., looked like different players.

Anyone else notice us isolating Joker and exploiting a matchup repeatedly rather than mindlessly Chuck away 3s? Again, what a concept.

We abused Joker like teams used to abuse Boozer, Kanter, and in some ways Rudy (when they’d go ultra small). I hope to see that continue. It’s just smart simple ball.

I know it's a long season and I've beat the horse into hamburger about how badly I want the Jazz to lose this year, BUT, I already believe the Jazz knocked it out of the park with this signing.
He called a timeout after guys weren’t hustling back on defense. I say we build a statue for him already. How refreshing after the last few seasons to see someone hold lazy *** defense accountable.

I’m a fan of the offense. Already it’s more watchable than our 3 pt chucking from last year. I don’t expect us to hang 70+ in one half against teams. But I do like how we’re actually putting pressure on opposing defenses by attacking the rim, passing the ****ing ball, and using more then 5 seconds on the shot clock.

Good to see Murray back. Hope he stays healthy. He seems like a good dude. Nuggets are a hard team to root against.completely the opposite of the old cry melo nugheads
Agreed, they're not that hateable. I hate them a bit more than most just by living here and the history, but that's about it.