What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

Oh no! Get off work to see the Utes lost. An OT heartbreaker no less

Too bad the Utes couldn't pull it out, that was a big opportunity for then considering Oregon is ranked #10.

As it stands, it's' a good win for Oregon considering how tough conference road wins are. It appears it will not be easy to play in Utah this year.

Can't really imagine a more heartbreaking way to lose.

Utes weren't really clicking most of the game, and had a horrid 8 minute stretch where we could've sealed the game but went absolutely cold.

Im not impressed with Oregon at all tbh.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

I'm impressed by utah

Can't really imagine a more heartbreaking way to lose.

Utes weren't really clicking most of the game, and had a horrid minute stretch where we could've sealed the game but went absolutely cold.

Im not impressed with Oregon at all tbh.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

I agree. Not sold with Oregon as #10 at all. Arizona looks like it will steamroll the league.

Don't mean to report such homer news, but ISU apparently looking into Behanan

was impressed with Utah, and was pulling for ya'll, imma head up and watch the ducks get bounced by the Buffaloes this weekend, good luck vs the beavs

Utes with the tough loss.
Jazz with the hearbeaking W

2014 off to a shaky start for uggs.

Maybe get a humidifier going in your bedroom..... I don't know what they do, but maybe it will help

No real must watch games tomorrow. I don't think Indiana, K-state, and Notre Dame have the ability to hang with MSU, OSU, and Duke. That being said I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the favorites lose on the road.

Some better ones on Sunday I think.

Oregon @ Colorado - Like the Buffs here
Iowa @ Wisconsin - This will be the best team Wisconsin has played so far. Wisconsin looks really good tho, and it's @ home
SDSU @ KU - No chance for SDSU imo. Just exciting to watch Wiggins & Co.

Sleeper:
UNI may be able to make it somewhat of a game with Wichita St. Not sure the Shockers are really the eighth best team in the country and UNI is way better then their record indicates.

Good to have crowds like this again.

1544588_10152144164695960_1169350669_n.jpg

If your a Utes fan reading this and you haven't been coming to the games....come Saturday!!

This a big day for the NFL, but some of dat college b-ball goin on

Mich St. did their thing. They shouldn't even need to play the regular season tbh

Watching that OK St. @ K St. right now. Tough place to win, but Ok St. is pretty stacked

Richmond leading #12 Florida in 2nd half @ UF

#13 Iowa St. wins @ TTU. Now 13-0 (1-0)

Some good games goin on now

#7 Duke and ND tied with about seven minutes left

# 6 Ok St. and K St. neck and neck w/ about 8 1/2 left

Ok St. and Duke go down!!!! Smart's flopping wasn't enough to overcome the Purple Kitties and Jabari was shut down by a bunch of freakin leprechauns.

I still believe there are college b-ball fans out there somewhere. I believe!