What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

HUGE game on Tues night. Home against Baylor, gonna be really tough. Don't think Baylor's ever won in Ames tho, and Scott Drew is their coach so...

@Lazy

What do u predict for your next three games?

BAYLOR
@OKL
KANSAS

2-1. I'm thinkin Baylor might get us for some reason. First seven or so games in the conference schedule is absolutely brutal

I agree. I think u drop one of BAY/KU.

Yup. I say 2-1. Could win any of them, could lose any of them. OSU losing today really showed how hard ****'s gonna be this year. It'll be interesting to see how they seed the Big 12 in the tourney cuz the conference winner could have 4 or 5 losses

You guys clearly missed the most significant development in the college basketball world yesterday. A star was born:

halford.jpg

Dobby Halford went for 28 in his first start.

Dobby?

Gotta be Mormon, right?

Don't act like you aren't familiar with Dobby:

dobby1.jpg

And it goes beyond the resemblance in looks. His body movements are so quick and jittery, that you can't even tell that he is in control ever. Combine that with Jimmer range, and he is pretty fun to watch.

Happy for Dobby. That name is epic.. I could just say it all day. Dobby.. haha.. I LOVE it!

From everything I've read, the "raw rank" on that chart is the best indicator of greatness.

Utah #5 in raw rank tbh

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Wow, that's pretty neat. Takes one hell of a bad schedule to be 5 in raw rank and 45 overall

Wtf does raw rank mean doe?

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

I think it's doing what you're supposed to do against the competition. I would guess that the Utes have been consistently blowing out inferior opponents?