OSU @ MSU

Baylor @ ISU

TONIGHT

Must see-tv. At least, the Baylor/ISU game. Could see MSU ****ting all over OSU

OSU @ MSU

Baylor @ ISU

TONIGHT

Must see-tv. At least, the Baylor/ISU game. Could see MSU ****ting all over OSU

Wow. You guys are still undefeated? I thought for sure you guys you looked top 40 at worst when BYU played you, but I wasn't thinking you guys were going to end up in the top 10 or anything. That's awesome. I'm definitely tuning into that one if I'm by TV at that time.

Any of yall watching the ISU Baylor game? Is the picture really crappy for you or something f'd up with my feed?

Picture looks all stretched out and not full HD

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Any of yall watching the ISU Baylor game? Is the picture really crappy for you or something f'd up with my feed?

Picture looks all stretched out and not full HD

Yeah I heard it was not HD and on ESPN2 while they were showing some **** SEC game on ESPN. What's up with that?

Deandre Kane is a bawse dawg

Wow. You guys are still undefeated? I thought for sure you guys you looked top 40 at worst when BYU played you, but I wasn't thinking you guys were going to end up in the top 10 or anything. That's awesome. I'm definitely tuning into that one if I'm by TV at that time.

Yeah, we're, like, really good dude.

I believe you also compared Kane to Carlino @ one point. Kane had 30 points, 9 assists, 8 rebounds, and 5 steals this evening against the #7 team.

I believe you also compared Kane to Carlino @ one point. Kane had 30 points, 9 assists, 8 rebounds, and 5 steals this evening against the #7 team.

Welcome to the Wild World of Duck Rodgers.

Congrats Lazy.. HUGE win for your club!

Really making me reassess the team. I really like this club man, looks like they could definitely get a Big 12 title.

Although Baylor's never won in Hilton and Scott Drew is a terrible coach so it could more of that.

Might have to move Hoiberg up from #5 on the all time great coaches lost tbh

Might have to move Hoiberg up from #5 on the all time great coaches lost tbh

lol

And this may be a bit premature, but we may be able to move Deandre Kane above Dobby Halford on the players list. Not sure about that tho. #DobbyBalls

Not Carlino, I probably called him a poor man's Arthur Agee of Hoop Dreams fame.

Tough loss for the Utes @ Washington. Had the final shot to send it to OT or win it but didnt get a good look. Our 3 losses this season have been by 6 points total.

Delon Wright had an awesome game, 27 pts 11 reb. Didn't get much from anyone else unfortunately.

This season is going to have a lot of growing pains but I think we will really hit our stride down the stretch. Need to get a road win @ Wash St on Sunday.

Tough loss for the Utes @ Washington. Had the final shot to send it to OT or win it but didnt get a good look. Our 3 losses this season have been by 6 points total.

Delon Wright had an awesome game, 27 pts 11 reb. Didn't get much from anyone else unfortunately.

This season is going to have a lot of growing pains but I think we will really hit our stride down the stretch. Need to get a road win @ Wash St on Sunday.

Monster game for Wright

Sign of a young team, unable to make the proper plays down the stretch when the game's all close and slow and stuff. 'Twould have been a big win for da Utes. On a definite uphill battle for NCAA tournament berth. Gonna need some quality wins

Check out this Washington State boxscore:

https://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400506075

25 points? They actually look pretty decent otherwise at a quick glance of their schedule. They've played some good games and hung around in most of their losses. But 25 points in a whole game is shocking. Utah probably is going to be favored, but not by much.